💥Ch.5💥

You pulled your hands off his mouth and into the air getting ready to get off of Bakugou only to be stopped by his hands on your waist holding you in the position you're in.

"I don't know dumbass, seems like you meant to straddle me in my hot hero costume"

Your face felt like it was on fire with the feeling of Bakugou's warm hands on your waist.

"I-I what are you doing?"

Your hands were now covering your face to hide from Bakugou. You could not see him again, with your hands covering your face but you could feel him move. With feeling him move you peaked through your fingers to see Bakugou's face inches away from yours. Your face was as red as it could possibly be with him so close. He was sitting up with his hands on your waist keeping you in place.

"Now why are you hiding dumbass?"

Bakugou takes one of his hands off your waist and pulls your hands away from your face. His hand then moves to cup your face, his thumb grazing your lips. You could feel his breath with how close your guys' faces were.

"Uh-umm Bakugou what are you doing?"

"Well, you did say in your diary that you wondered what it felt like to shut me up by pressing your lips on my lips."

Your embarrassment grew again. He had only had the diary in his hand for a minute or two, how could he read so fast.

"Y/N I know you're scared of everyone right now so i'll just quickly drop this off for you and maybe it will hel-"

The voice of Shoto Todoroki, one of your closest classmates at U.A came from the direction of the door and both your head and Bakugous turned to look at Todoroki who was standing in the doorway with a look of pure shock on his face. You looked down realizing Bakugou was still cupping your face with his other hand resting on your waist as you straddled him.

"I- Todoroki I can explain."

"No need Y/N I can put together what's happening, I should learn to knock."

Todoroki gave a soft smile that seemed sad? And left closing the door behind him. You look back at Bakugou, your face burning.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE!?"

"YOU DIDN'T MOVE EITHER DUMBASS!"

You both yelled at each other blaming one another for the awkward situation.

"You didn't really seem scared of half and half tho."

Thinking back on it Todoroki seemed almost normal and you wondered if it was because of how close you are to Bakugou.

"It seemed almost normal, I guess the more my body touches yours the less effective the quirk is."

You look at Bakugou to see that he is blushing like crazy with his hand covering his mouth.

"THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK DUMBASS!"

Your face heated up as you realized what you had said. You sprung to your feet and looked away from Bakugou.

"I-I have all my things so we can go now."