💥Ch.11💥

Dark bite seemed to be the one in control at the moment as he gave Toga orders and she followed along with a smile on her face.

"Bring who?"

You managed to squeak out your question to dark bite only to receive a smirk from him.

"A certain 'half and half bastard' I do believe Bakugou calls him."

Out of nowhere, your fear shot through the roof with the mention of Todoroki, both from being scared to see him and being scared of what the LOV was going to do to him, or what they had already done to him.

"Looks like we are getting a good reaction from just the mention of your childhood friend Y/N, your eyes are already starting to change color."

You covered your eyes with your hands shaking your head, trying to wake up from this situation, hoping and wishing that its a dream.

"My my my he is squirming so much, look at poor Toga struggling to get him in here even though we tied him up beforehand."

Just as dark bite said, Toga did seem to be struggling as she practically dragged in Todoroki. He seemed unharmed for the most part other than the fact that he was tied up.

"T-todo-"

"Now now Toga let the poor boy go, we want him to corporate."

You were cut off as dark bite told Toga to free Todoroki and she did it, although she seemed quite reluctant about it.

"Fuck"

You could hear bakugou curse under his breath.

"Now listen closely, this could all become easier for Y/N if you boy both listen to me."