💥Ch.8💥

Bakugou smirked at you cupping your face and you felt your face heat up. Bakugou was inches away from you, close enough that you could feel his breath and see his eyes up close. His eyes were ever more beautiful up close, such a pretty red. You notice his eyes aren't meeting yours but they are looking down? You follow where he is looking to see he is looking at your lips and now that you notice, the gap in between you two was getting smaller and smaller.

"B-baku-"

You were cut short as you felt his lips press against yours. They were soft and his touch felt gentle as though he was trying not to break you. You kissed back wanting to keep this feeling going forever. It was if time stopped, well for a split second. He quickly backed away from you quite quickly after.

"Bakugou what's wrong did I do somethi-"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Bakugou's hands started letting off explosions and his face was beet red.

"Bakugou?"

You looked at him curiously, confused as to why his quirk was going off. If you remember correctly his explosions happen because of his sweat which was like nitroglycerin that he could ignite. But why would....oh my goodness did his quirk activate because we kissed? His explosions finally calmed but he was still red. Time to test out your theory. You crawled over to Bakugou who was mumbling to himself angrily. You lifted his chin up with one hand and leaned in kissing him again. He seemed shocked at first but soon kissed back.

*boom* *boom*

Your theory was right, Bakugou was literally exploding when kissing you. This time he didn't run away tho, instead he kept his hands away from you and continued to kiss you, his soft lips pressing against yours. Your senses were all focused on Bakugou, your ears hearing explosions, your sense of smell only smelling sugar, your mind was only thinking about Bakugou and you felt at peace. You brushed your hands through his hair, which was surprisingly soft and felt his mouth open. He nipped at your bottom lip surprising you, leading to your mouth opening. He took the initiative and you felt his tongue collide with your own. Things were definitely different in this moment, his explosions had stopped and his hands were now on you, one on the back of your head and the other on your waist, both pulling you closer to him.

"My my, looks like your quirk got the girl to first base, she should be thanking you, dark bite."

A raspy voice rang through both yours and Bakugou's ears causing you both to pull away from one another, your peace now disturbed.