23: GREYSON-Sweet as Sin

"Oh, yeah, you slap my ass, Daddy! Mmm, fuck yeah!" a high-pitched female voice screams, pulling me and Syn out of our blissful sleep.

"You like that?" Brooklyn's voice, of course, asks back.

"Yes, Daddy!" the girl cries, and Syn and I burst into hysterics, rolling around in the bed.

I wouldn't expect waking up with her in my bed any other way.

Brooklyn must be out in the living room since we can hear him so clearly. And of course, Syn doesn't question it or judge either one of them. She's already become adjusted to life in the Playboy Brownstone and Brooklyn's strange sexual preferences.

Once our laughter settles down, she turns with her head on the pillow, grinning at me with those fiery sea-blues that infiltrated my dreams once I was confident enough to fall asleep. I forgot to close my blinds last night in the midst of our unexpected encounter, and thank gosh I didn't. This girl is a sight to friggin' see in the morning with her puffy lips and rosy cheeks, adorable sleepy eyes and crazy hair.

"Morning," she says with a raspy voice that makes my dick twitch, her white teeth shining against her tan skin. Fuck, she's beautiful.

"Mornin', little bear."

We lay gazing at each other for a quiet minute, admiring the view, when suddenly, she sits up and crawls on top of me. She straddles my sweatpant-clad thighs, giving me an even better view.

Her braless breasts look sexy as hell in my white Tee, and the way her glossy waves drape over her shoulder and frame her face makes her look like a goddamn angel.

A little bit of a satanic angel.

Heart-achingly sweet, mind-meltingly sinful.

That's my girl. Sweet as sin...

I skim the tips of my fingers up her legs and watch as chills break out. When I reach the hem of the shirt, I am reminded that she isn't wearing any panties. My semi instantly hardens into an iron spike, and I know she feels it because her eyes grow wide and her grin falls into a heated look with her pretty lips parted just a sliver.

Like I said, the energy between us shifts so easily and so often sometimes I can't keep up, but no matter what it is, we are always on the same wavelength.

"You feel what you do to me?" I ask, my morning voice mixed with my arousal sounding more than seductive.

I dig my fingers into the tops of her thighs, pressing her down onto my cock. God, she feels amazing on top of me.

"You drive me crazy, Syn."

Her lids fall heavy as she reaches down to my face and traces my features with her knuckles, looking down at me with an intense softness that makes my skin hum.

At first, I watch her as she traces my contours, but her touch is so gentle, I close my eyes and bask in the contact. I fall into serenity.

"You're beautiful, Grey," she whispers, then I feel her shift in my lap.

Before I could open my eyes, her lips were on mine. We both sigh at the sweet closeness, and she relaxes against me, pressing her delectable breasts against my chest.

My hands slip under the shirt and up her naked spine as I tug her tighter to me. It's a desperate feeling, the closeness I crave from her. I wish I could live with the warm, light pressure of her on top of me, and the world's gentlest, sweetest lips covering mine.

I thank my lucky stars that she doesn't grind her hips, since I can already feel the heat of her bare pussy on me, even through the thick cotton of my sweats. There's only so much restraint I possess.