1

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"hey, wait up, miss!"

the young sukuna turned around, only to be met by a red faced man, who was wheezing and gasping for air as he tried to chase after the young woman, who's unconsciously brisk pace had him running faster than he had thought he was able to.

she simply faced the man, who's face contorted to horror. her expression didn't falter, as she was used to this kind of reaction from jujutsu sorcerers. her name and face were famous, after all.

"y-you're the princess of curses..." the man stuttered as he backed away from the woman, who didn't move a step from where she stood.

"how may i help you, sir?" came her void reply.

the man seemed shaken enough upon accidentally encountering the legendary princess of curses, but hearing her hallow voice sent shivers down his spine. her voice lacked so much emotion, he was certain she'd kill him without a second thought.

bearing this thought in mind while he spoke, he momentarily contemplated what words to speak in order to get his point across without attempting to offend the dangerous half breed.

"i-i... had the wrong person! i'm so sorry for the trouble, ma'am!" he said as he dared to turn his back on the woman.

he began running at his top speed in an attempt to outrun the curse, before turning around to find the woman had vanished.

instinctively stopping out of surprise, he turned back around to the direction he was running in to come face to face with the one he was running from.

she moved dangerously close to him, sliding her arm over his shoulder and cupping his face with her hand, while she moved her face next to his.

being within such close proximity to the legendary curse, the man could see the woman's strikingly attractive features, and as he was scanning her face quickly, he made the mistake of looking directly into her eyes. her eyes, devoid of any emotion, so cold and terrifying, that they looked like death itself. one look and he was paralyzed with fear, as if sensing the disparity in strength by looking directly into her eyes.

she moved in even closer, pressing her cheek against his, and spoke directly into his ear, now holding the back of his neck with her fingertips.

"did you know it's rude to turn your back on someone while in the midst of a conversation?" she stated.

as she finished her sentence, she applied severe force into her fingertips, and just as quick as that, the man's life was over. his neck had been snapped in half with a mere touch of her fingertips, and as he choked and drowned in the blood that now filled his throat, he noticed the emotion that filled the princess's eyes.

anger.

as the life drained out of him, he slinked onto the floor, not even able to use his jujutsu out of fear.

the woman began walking away, and headed off for the nearest village to cause more mayhem, in hopes word would somehow reach her father and he'd return.

of course, those were just hopes.

3 days later

after burning the village to the ground, and ruthlessly murdering every child, mother, and father that lived within it, she moved on to her next location of chaos.

she began to lose hope that she'd ever see her father again. it had been 3 days since she destroyed the village, making sure to use all the methods she vividly recalled being taught.

her cursed energy continued to grow, seemingly boundless, giving her the impression of invincibility, making every jujutsu sorcerer of the time terrified to the core to face her. they were so terrified, they didn't even try to stop her or track her down. anyone they did send, didn't return alive.

as time passed, she developed fascinating techniques and methods for channeling her cursed energy. she was sure that she was more powerful than her father, before realizing that she couldn't have been the only one who had been growing stronger in the time they were apart.

sighing to herself, she continued with her reign of destruction. years passed by, and her title of 'princess of curses' gained a new wrath to it. the half breed curse had grown spiteful, angry, and more than anything, vengeful.

her father had been strangely quiet in the past few years, having heard nothing of his recent killings or attacks anymore. she assumed he left the area, and therefore plunged even deeper into her pool of anger.

the emotions began to consume her, until her cursed energy no longer contained itself within her body. anytime she began to feel angry, her whole body let loose and the full wrath of her cursed energy was unleashed, killing thousands each time.

eventually, she had enough and went quiet. nobody heard anything from her for hundreds of years, but her name remained legend. rumours began floating around that she had died, been weakened, been defeated. all of which, were of course, not true.

as the years flew by, before she knew it, she was nearly a thousand years old. her father hadn't spoken to her in a millennium. she gave up on ever finding him, and decided to try out her human side.

she had lived her live as a curse for hundreds of years, but only recently had she contemplated the idea of using her human side.

so for the first time in ages, she took a deep breath, suppressed every ounce and trace of cursed energy she could locate, and wandered around until she discovered a human society.

she walked among them like any other human. of course, her outdated kimono made her stick out like a sore thumb, so, having no idea how human society worked, walked over to a clothing store and walked out with a handful of items she deemed fitting, followed by an angry cashier and manager who attempted to chase her, only to miserably fail and be left well over 100 meters behind within a second.

y/n continued walking, only stopping to look listlessly at stores and walk out with whatever she desired. once she was satisfied, she walked out of the city, and travelled to a different one.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

by the time she had figured out the basics of the human mind and society, she had began to blend in just perfectly. she dressed in modern clothing, and attempted to use money to pay for things in stores instead of walking out with whatever she wanted.

as she walked through a large forest like area, she found a large mountain that towered what appeared to be a school. she noticed the cursed energy that radiated from the building itself, and out of curiosity, wandered over to it.

she took note of the large sign that read,

JUJUTSU TECH

she sighed as it was a jujutsu school for sorcerers. she didn't want to create more chaos, given that in this modern time, that seemed more scenic and would alert the clearly more advanced jujutsu sorcerers of this era.

as she began to walk away after staring at the jujutsu school for a while, unbeknownst to her, a white haired blindfolded man was looking back up at her curiously.