5

"malevolent shrine"

much to your father's disdain and your surprise, his domain did not lay out. however, your domain did start to have some cracks form in the walls, and a pillar from sukuna's shrine appeared in the distance of your domain.

the space like atmosphere seemingly gained some air with the new cracks that began to form in the walls of your domain, and you sighed, before deactivating the technique.

usually, a technique that large, would drain a person's cursed energy supply, and leave them quite exhausted. however, thanks to your hundreds of years of practice, you had figured out ways to minimize the cursed energy usage and getting the maximum results.

upon seeing your domain destroyed but you still intact, gojo nearly sagged with relief. he hadn't known you very long, but he was beginning to grow concerned that he'd accidentally gotten you killed.

your father grumbled, as he was quite enjoying your conversation, and quickly projected his frustrations into more physical attacks.

he walked over to you and you made no move to stop him. he got close enough and put a hand on your shoulder, and you looked at him confused. he wasn't supposed to act like this in front of the humans.

instead of some emotional display, like you were expecting, your father took advantage of your momentarily dropped guard and tried throwing you across the space. unfortunately for him, that didn't work, and so you stayed planted on the ground, not even have moved an inch from his attack.

you turned away, and sighed. this fight was drawing out too long, and if you continued, you knew gojo satoru would figure out who you were.

so, you gave your father a look and he knew what to do.

sukuna started running toward you at an inhuman speed, before appearing in front of you and giving you a swift round-house kick that you allowed to hit you square in the side of your ribs.

your eyes widened slightly at the pain and you were sent flying into the treeline behind you.

getting up quickly, you quickly healed your broken ribs, but left your physical bloody injuries untouched.

you were still able to move around perfectly, and had no actual damage done to you, but you looked as though you had just been beaten to a pulp then stomped on.

your nose and mouth had blood dripping from them, your arm had bruising and cuts all over them, and the side of your stomach, where your father had kicked you, had slight burn marks from the high concentration of cursed energy that was channeled and shot at you in one blow.

gojo walked over to the treeline, and searched around for you. after a couple minutes, he easily located you. much to his surprise, you had many wounds over your body, but your facial expression suggested that you felt absolutely no pain.

at this point, he was convinced you couldn't feel anything at all.

gojo grabbed your bloody arm and dragged you out of the trees, and if you weren't a curse, you were sure you would have been screaming in pain.

this man was a complete idiot.

you mentally facepalmed, and looked around for your father. you located him, standing in the middle of the field, before his head drooping down. it shot back up, and his facial tattoos and red eyes were gone.

you looked away from your father's vessel, unable to look at him as he was in his normal form.

gojo was still dragging you around, so you pushed him off you, and got up on your own.

he looked at you, before laughing and taking out his phone to take pictures of you, claiming he wanted to send them to someone named nanami.

you stared at the strange metal device in confusion, and wondered who this 'nanami' was.

deciding not to ask, you walked away from gojo, as he continued staring down at his phone in confusion.

he looked up from his phone, then looked at you, before looking back at his phone again. he slipped it back into his pocket and started walking into your direction.

"man! that was really cool, miss y/n!" itadori cheered.

"thank you... itadori." you said, slightly bowing your head as you thanked him.

itadori continued ranting to you about how cool your techniques were and asking about how to do domain expansion, while you tried your best to answer.

instead of engaging in the conversation like he usually would, gojo stared at the floor, while still holding his head high, wondering about you.

and why you hadn't appeared in the pictures he had taken.