19

"a copy of a living being... huh..."

y/n walked around the house silently, being careful not to awaken anyone else in the house, pacing around. her body was moving quickly, but her mind was moving faster, attempting to solidify the ideas she had in mind regarding geto's plans.

she would use nobara kugisaki as her main weapon against gojo satoru. she had learned how dearly he cherished his students, and would gladly exploit a weakness like that. even better, she was on their side, not gojo's, and it was the real nobara, which would make it ultimately that much worse for him.

mental advantage? check.

geto had claimed that he had a way to make certain that gojo was physically unable to stop them, but y/n wasn't convinced that would work, so she devised her own plan to ensure he was unable to fight them.

she would use itadori to get close to gojo again, and make certain he was dispatched prior to the date the plan was to be set in motion— october 31st.

she was infinitely stronger than him, so would have no problem taking him out, however, she did not want to aid the pathetic curses' cause so easily.

her plans extended far beyond the reach of simply "killing gojo satoru".

no, her plans were far more grand.

she would finally take her place among the divine up above, and rule the pathetic realm of humans as the deity she righteously deserved to be.

yes, she was a god among curses, a god among humans, a god walking the planes of the earth.

she had a purpose designed for her from the moment she was born, she survived a thousand years of hardship and bloodshed for this era, this era where she could finally rule.

or so, she believed.

"a copy of a living being... i wonder if i could bring back.."

y/n was mumbling to herself, thinking and talking out loud, still pacing around her house, the sounds of her mother sobbing and pounding on the door, begging to be let out in the background of her thoughts.

"yes... i think.. i think i want him around to see what world i'll create."

y/n stopped pacing. she teleported outside, then closed her eyes and focused. within the second, she was billions of lightyears away from her galaxy, and had entered a newly formed galaxy, which was much larger than her own. she needed to be as far away from japan as possible, she didn't want to ruin the country while attempting something so risky as it would pose a slight inconvenience.

y/n closed her eyes and focused, listening to the distant sounds of space; black holes, stars colliding with other stars, supernovas occurring thousands lightyears away.

and suddenly, everything went silent, and the 3 realms appeared before y/n. it was as if the world had split into 3, and y/n was still in space, looking at the 3 realms from a third perspective, viewing the 3 in the order they appeared, from up to down.

the plane of existence, the plane of death, and the plane of life.

y/n was currently in the plane of life, and had to cross over into the realm of the dead. to do so, she would have to cross the plane of existence, or "the place after death and before life", since one could only travel realms in the order they appear.

but travelling realms is taboo; only done by one other being in existence, and they had become the ruler and guardian of the plane of existence.

without wasting a moment, y/n plunged into the realm above, and entered the plane of existence.