14

SORRY ABT THE LAST CHAPTER,... starting showing too much of my personality on here whoops /hj

as you were getting up from your sleepless night of rest, you heard loud crashes coming from outside.

growing curious, you opened your door and found nobara, fushiguro, and itadori, who had fallen to the ground, which had explained the loud noise you had heard. along with them, was gojo, who had an uncharacteristically serious expression worn on his face.

fushiguro and nobara's eyes were widened and they slightly shook, although they tried not to make it obvious.

it wasn't hard to tell that gojo was informing them of who you actually were, for their safety and for the exorcising of the special grade curse who had made their way inside of jujutsu tech.

you made your presence known in hallway, by walking down, fully dressed in your usual dress pants and button up shirt, ditching the blazer for today.

you weren't a coward, and you were known for facing your problems head on and solving them by any means necessary.

after having just been told the news about who you were, they were obviously on edge except for itadori, who had been questioned previously if you had made any strange contact with him, as he was the vessel for your father.

obviously denying the truth, gojo had sprung another surprise on the group.

a few of the death womb painting had been stolen in the recent attack (which you were unfortunately not a part of).

that surprise had caused poor itadori to fall to the ground as sukuna had yelled at him inside their shared mind.

before anyone could process anything, gojo was being thrown across the room and into the field outside, breaking through the common room walls after you had kicked him.

contrary to your usual false emotions that you showed the group in front of you, as of right now, you looked apathetic, empty, void.

without sparing any time, while gojo was out of the room, you grabbed nobara's shirt and dragged her face close to yours.

'cursed technique: matter scatter'

and just as soon as she was near you, she was gone.

and you were covered in the aftermath.

fushiguro and itadori froze in shock, their faces in complete horror as they stared at your bloody body, covered in torn pieces of flesh.

without even saying a word, you walked by fushiguro and looked at him.

"you're lucky you're interesting."

as you walked by him, telling him that, you placed something in his hands, smearing blood on the sides of them as you walked away.

megumi's eyes widened and his fist clenched around the object you had placed in his hand, like a taunt.

"f-fushiguro.. what did she give you...?" itadori asked nervously, tears dripping down his own face, also having never seen that expression on the usually calm and collected fushiguro.

fushiguro slowly opened his hand, making itadori cover his hand over his mouth.

it was a bloody piece of cloth from kugisaki's uniform.

without even doing anything, you used your technique to remove all blood and guts from the exterior of your body.

you never were a fan of that technique, it was too messy.

but, you figured it'd be nice to put on a show for the two remaining.

they were lucky they still had yet to serve their purpose, otherwise they would have met the same fate.

you headed toward the location your brother had informed you to meet him at, as he claimed he'd be meeting with someone who could help him achieve his goals.

you arrived at the so-called meet up space, which was really just a sewer with more open space.

you saw one of your brothers, choso, was standing next to a grey-haired curse already, but you hadn't seen your other 2 brothers yet.

as soon as the two curses had sensed another presence, which wasn't soon as you had masked your presence quite well, they turned around.

you stopped in your tracks as soon as you saw that stupid pathetic excuse of a curse, mahito, standing next to your brother.

"was this your idea, you irritatingly incompetent idiotic excuse of a curse?" you snapped at the foul smelling curse.

"you know, with how much you insult me, it sounds almost like a kink. but do go on, degrade me more!" he grinned mockingly.

your eyes grew dark and before he even knew what was happening, your brother had swiftly kicked mahito in the chest.

"ouch! what's with your family and kicking!" he whined.

ignoring him, you looked to your brother for some answers, which he merely responded to with a look that told you everything you needed to know, another telling you to just get along with the man, no matter how insufferable he was.

sighing in defeat, you started backing up to sit down, before an idea popped in your head.

"hey, idiot! i have an idea to make you more tolerable."

"i'm going to pretend like i didn't hear that first part, i'm listening!" mahito replied.

walking up to him, you whispered something in his ear, in which his eyes widened before he backed up and yelled at you.

"i am NOT doing that! i don't want to deal with bo—"

he was immediately shut up by the menacing glares you and choso simultaneously gave him.

he sighed, before finally giving in.

"fine.. turn.. around.." he mumbled to you two, as you turned around.

"idle transfiguration."

you heard an awkward cough, which you took as a sign to turn around.

as soon as you turned around, your eyes widened a bit in surprise.

"wow mahito, you don't look bad.. as a girl." you grinned.

"SHUT UP! I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH SCARY!" he pouted, which only looked cute because of his feminine features.

"well, what do you think choso?—"

as soon as you asked that, while turning to your brother, you burst out laughing, tears falling down your face in complete hysteria.

choso was blushing at the female mahito form.

"H-HEY BUDDY! I DON'T SWING THAT WAY, GOT IT?!" mahito screamed in protest, only serving to further encourage your hysterical laughter as you fell to the floor.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, Y/NNNNN!" mahito whined, as choso continued paying no mind to you dying on the floor and mahito's girlish screams and whining.

while all this occurred, gojo's eyes shook with rage, and he swore he'd avenge his student who had been massacred to pieces, as they scraped bits of her off the walls.

"i will kill you, y/n... that i swear on the very heavens themselves."