84: Unexpected

At the base of Akatsuki, Nagato who was sitting in a chair with a lot of rod was put to his back. Obito who just materialize in front of him using his Kamui.

"Orochimaru completely die in the invasion. I wonder how he was killed when he is too sly on his own," Obito said using his serious voice, imitating Madara's tone.

"If he and his pest assistant was killed, then we should take advantage of this situation to take the Sky Ring to his Laboratory. Did Zetsu have the location?" Nagato repltin monotone. Konan just stay beside Nagato.

"He have, it was the reason why I am here. Order your people to take every forbidden technique Orochimaru have in Otogakure," Obito ordered.

"Why do we need that techniques?" Nagato plainly ask.

"You should just follow my order because I am doing all of these for the group," Obito plainly reply.

"By the way, what do you think about, Uzumaki Naruto? You frought to him right?" Obito curiously ask.

"He is strong, but not strong enough to beat a God like me," Nagato answer. Obito just nodded, then, Zetsu goes up to the ground.

"I have a good news to all of you, I manage to see Uchiha Sasuke having an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan," Zetsu said with his usual high pitch voice.

"Are you sure that it is EMS?" Obito seriously ask.

"Of course, I know the difference between MS and EMS. I manage to sneak pick to him using it in his battle with Itachi. He must be a good soldiers to make as a pawn for us to dispatch. With that potential him unlocking the EMS will certainly rise us for having two EMS and MS in our group. What do you think, Leader?" Black Zetsu said. The three failed to see the demonic smirk of the Black Zetsu on his face.

"Can you recruit him in our group? If you can then, I would welcome his power," Nagato said in monotone.

"Of course, I just need some time. Uchiha Sasuke will be our force to reckon when we was on our side," Black Zetsu reply in his high pitch voice.

"Good, informed me if he was ready. The Sky Ring must be retrieved immediately. If Zetsu can't convince him to be our member, then kill him. He must not know the real goal of Akatsuki. Our secret will remain secret until I drop the bomb," Obito said and Nagato nodded.

"I'll dispatch Hidan and Kakuzu to Otogakure," Nagato informed. Obito just nodded and vanish using his Kamui.

--*--

10 days after Nagato dispatch the Zombie pair, Hidan gave the forbidden techniques to Deva Pain and the sky ring.

"That d--n motherfu-- Village was already vanish into this god d--n f---ing maps. Kakuzu made a huge f---ing bomb. D-rn! He actually borrow some s--t to that A---ole,"  Hidan informed.

"Well then, I'll see whats inside," Deva Path said and vanish.

"D--n it! I should offer more b--ch and b---ard to Jashin-sama. But that f---ing Kakuze take away their useless head for their motherfu---er bounty!" Hidan complain and shrugged.

Deva Path on the other hand open the huge scroll that Hidan gave him. Whats really take his attention is the unique forbidden technique. Deva Path took it and Read.

Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation

The scroll said. Deva Path smile and took the forbidden technique. He decided to dispatch a team again to collect DNA for this perfect Army.

--*--

Three months had passed, SoK team is now on travel to go in Uzushio. Its time for them to go to the Land of Whirlpool. They create a blood clone to act as them when the real them is in Uzu. It was their long time plan and now, they will be ready to their big plan for the future.

After a whole day of travel, they reach their destination. Naruto smile looking to the Land of Whirlpool even if they are running in surface of water.

After 5 hours of taking the safe route, they saw a beautiful gates with the symbol of the Uzumaki on it. The paint of the gates looks new. Everyone was fascinated to the new Uzushio and can't help but to be awe.

Even Naruto suck the memories of his Blood Clone who made this village, it was still different now that he was seeing everything in his own eyes.

Even the time really reach midnight, there are still a lot of people who was outside their houses. You will often see Red Hairs and Violet eyes in the Market place.

"This way," Kurama said and run towards the Direction of HQ.

"We'll rest first, then tomorrow, we'll meet Auntie Kana, and Uncle Ichiro," Naruto inform the others. When they reach the HQ, they are too tired to see the beauty of their new HQ and immediately go to their rooms.

--*--

"What is really your plan, Kuro-sama?" The white Zetsu ask.

"What do you think? I have a lot of plans to do. This Plan must be finish immediately. Mother just wait for me, I will free you soon," Black Zetsu said.

"Kuro-sama!" White Zetsu exclaimed.

"Just shut up, Shiro! I thinking of something!" Black Zetsu said.

"But-But..." White Zetsu said. Black Zetsu rolled his eyes.

"We'll move to know where is Uchiha Sasuke," Black Zetsu informed.

"Okay, Kuro-sama," White Zetsu said and they went down to the ground.

"I will use your reincarnation again and again. You will always be my pawn to dispose and now that I saw your reincarnation, you will fall to my hand and I will play you to take what I really want," Black Zetsu grin evilly.

"Your creepy, Kuro-sama," White Zetsu complain. Black Zetsu wanted to tear apart White Zetsu to him but he can't for now as he still have a use to him. He just need to bear it for few more years until the Plan of the Eye was started.

--*--

Next Chapter:Uzumaki Ichiro

Next Chapter:
Uzumaki Ichiro