107: Goodbye

Naruto was too scared to lose Sasuke. It is a fact that cannot be change. That's why as long as they can, they never fight seriously.  They spar but they never involve any chakra as Sasuke knows that Naruto did develop some trauma when they fight.

"I'm sorry, I let myself to become his puppet again. I hurt you and almost kill you again," Sasuke whisper to his crying little brother.

"Just, Just don't force me to kill you again, Aniki. I love you so much," Naruto whisper hiccuping from his tears.

"I love you too, Otou-Otou," Sasuke whisper with a smile.

"What a heart warming scene," Kuro said. Then all Sasuke can remember is a pain to his back. Naruto grab Kuro's body and tear it into two. He made the White Zetsu explode into piecese. He was angry that this creature force him tk almost kill his beloved big brother. Now, he did something to him that makes him in pain.

"I will never forgive you, Kuro!" Naruto roar and transform to Kurama and grab his two green protection. He tear it into pieces but Zetsu is too slimmy and immediately manage to escape from Naruto's grip but not uninjured.

"We'll see each other again, Ashura, Indra. If Indran cannot be use, I'll just dispose him!" Kuro said and dissappear. Naruto tried to locate Kuro Zetsu again but he can't feel anything. Plus Sasuke is growling with the pain he was feeling.

Naruto knows that Sasuke's Pain Tolerance is high. So if he was growling now, it means, the pain is really intense.

"Aniki! Are you okay?" Both of them had an injury from their two fights today. Naruto made his hand glow in green and tried to heal him.

"Captain! Vice!" The whole Shadow of Konoha appeared near to them.

"Can you fix this?" Naruto sheeply said looking around with the damage.

"You both frought?" Choji ask looking to the poor statue of Hashirama.

"Well, Nii-san was under Kuro's control so fight is necessary. Good thing, he manage to escape," Naruto said in relief.

"I'll help," Hinata said and also made her hand glow to heal Naruto's injury. After a minute of healing the two, Sasuke's pain slowly faded as Naruto's injury did long gone now.

Naruto check Sasuke's body as he saw something on his neck. He widen his eyes looking to it.

"Aniki, you have a seal that will prevent you to use your Reinnigan for 5 years," Naruto said in horror. He knows exactly what the seal was as it was used to their father before. As Ashura who was also adept in seal did tried his luck to decode it.  But he never manage to make a counter seal.

Even now, both Lee and Naruto tried to decode it for 5 years straight but still, they  will only blow up and never manage to counter it.

"It's alright, Otou-Otou, it's just 5 years. I am still skilled Ninja without it," Sasuke assured them.

"I think, its not only his plan," Shikamaru muttered. Naruto's instinct was telling him the same.

"We need to really kill that creature. He was too dangerous it seems like he was adept to seals from what I can see," Naruto order.

"Me too, my bug saying something is wrong," Shino said. All of them observe their surrounding until a black portal appeared to Sasuke's place. It was too fast when Sasuke fall to the black portal.

"I'LL BE BACK, OTOU-OTOU! WAIT FOR ME! AND TAKR CARE OF YOUSELF!" Sasuke shouted until his presence was gone along with the portal. Naruto drop out for exhaustion not on his chakra but his emotion. Teard fall to his eyes as he begun to sob.

His brother is gone.

Why did he looks like a fool in front of Zetsu? His ability to think straight and manipulative become so dull in front of him. For many years, Black Zetsu did become his fear. He was the one who always force them to fight together, kill each other.

He develop an internal fear and subunconciously lock his intellectual mind and cower in fear inside. He maybe smart and intelligent but in front of his greatest fear, he can't handle himself.

The other members of SoK also cried and hugs each other. They comfort each other and silently mourn for their lost today.

"He will be back, Naruto-kun. Beside, he will always be here inside our hearts. Don't lose hope okay? Your brother is strong," Hinata whisper.

"Right now, all we can do is to get stronger and use this battle to to learn our mistake. Sasuke didn't want you to look like this. As long as Sasuke's Blood Clone didn't pop up,   he will be fine," Shikamaru whisper.

"We don't want to see you this fragile, Leader. We are used that you are strict and strong," Choji added.

"Right!  Let the springtime of youth blossom to you again, Leader! We'll save your brother no matter what!" Lee shouted.

"You are strong, Leader, why? Because you are Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto," Shino said and smile. Naruto wipe his tear even if it was still falling like a waterfall.

"I am lucky to have all of you, thank you guys!" Naruto said while sobbing.

"We need to go back in Uzu now. The damage has been fix already. We just need to wait for five days to lessen thw potent chakra you created here," Shikamaru said.

"Right, we'll just teleport there," Naruto mutter. Using Hiraishin, they teleport in the main hall and immediately go to their respective room.

Naruto felt all his exhaustion and immediately fell asleep while his tears is still falling in his eyes.

Hinata and others did clean themselves first and silently eat in dining.

"We'll do everything to retrieve Sasuke-san. No matter what. I don't want to see that fragile Naruto again," Shikamaru said sadly. The image of fragile Naruto flash to his thought. All of them look determined.

"We'll make this as a motivation to grow stronger!" Choji declare. Now their spirit is lift up together.

--*--

Next Chapter:Determined

Next Chapter:
Determined