101: What It Takes To Be A Member

Naruto's blood Clone sigh again. Why did his original self even left him this? He should be the one to appoint him them here.

"Hokage-sama!" All of them greeted.

"Well, I know all of you is confuse why you don't often see your other team mate this days right?" All of them nodded.

This group was the Genin in their generation.

"I wanted to tell all of you that Me, Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke of Team 7, Uzumaki Hinata and Aburame Shino of Team 8, Rock Lee of Team 9, Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Choji of Team 10 was already been a Jounin when we are 10 years old. Your Jounin Teacher is aware that we are an ANBU ever since we are 9. Now that they are already a Jounin, they have their own mission to do and you will all oftenly not see them here as they are the needed the most now," Naruto explain.

"But Hokage-sama, how about them? What will happen to them?" Kurenai ask worriedly.

"It is the reason why I ask all of you here," Naruto calmly said. Ino gulp looking to Naruto who becomes a Hokage now.

"Haruno Sakura of Team 7, Inuzuka Kiba of Team 8, and Yamanaka Ino of Team 10, you will not form the Team Kurenai. Hyuga Neji, Tenten, meet Sai, he will fill Lee's position. He's a bit socially awkward so please help him and be patient. You will form the Team Gai from now on and will abandon your team number. Are you okay with this arrangement?" Naruto ask them. All of them nodded.

"Kakashi-san, you'll go back to your rank as ANBU from today on and Sarutobi-san, you will go to your Father as he will give you what will you do from now on. And Kakashi-san, you can still train children if you want as I will give you your will. You'll report to ANBU HQ if your ready," Naruto added.

"Hai!" All of them said.

"Kurenai, Gai, I'll give you a training regimen as they are one of the batch of Genins that finish the foul system of Academy Curriculum," Naruto added again.

"Foul Curriculum?" All of them ask.

"Yes, all of you didn't really finish the Academy as the standard. There are a lot of activities that your batch didn't do, just like the week hunting survival in Forest of Death, killing chakra infused animals in Training Ground 15, mock Leading Mission in Training Akagahara. They should be able to perform 3 rank C techniques when they graduate. Histories was also deprived specially the Uzushiogakure and the Uzumaki Clan. The special coarse for someone like me who have a large chakra reserved and someone like Lee who can't mold chakra but had a determination to become a ninja was also remove so more hopefuls and potential great ninja was supress just because they don't have a back up. So this is the only thing that I can do for your generation as I know you don't want to be an Academy Students again," Naruto explain.

"So it is the reason why they still don't know the Tree Walking and Water Walking when we got them?" Adina ask and Naruto nodded.

"The civilian council and a lot of higher ups of Academy deems to say it was too cruel for children to experience it," Naruto sarcastically said. All of the Jounin inside drop there jaw. They don't know about it.

"Too troublesome to explain more. For now, I'll give you each the summary of their training regimen as I still have a lot to do. Good luck to everyone," Naruto said and dismiss them.

--*--

"What do you think to them?" Ino ask when they go together in Yakiniku Q. They eat the barbecue that Kiba cook.

"It seems like we really still don't know them. Just look what happen, Naruto is now the Hokage. Can you believe it?" Kiba ask.

"They train harder than us. Now, all of them are Jounin. Can you imagine how hard their training is? My training under Naruto before is already harder than I thought whats more to them?" Sakura ask.

"Naruto and others are always special. Sometimes, I wanted to be part of their friendship," Neji mutter. Tenten and Neji is still havingvsome awkward moments ever since but since Neji lower his pride and bow to the two of them just to ask for their forgiveness, Tenten become soft hearted and forgive him. Gai also give him chance which he was thankful.

"Naruto-sama's group is strong, they defeat the Team Ro Elite Member of ANBU when they enter the ANBU at the age of 9 which is also the day they become Chunin," Sai said and fakely smile.

"Team Ro?" Ino ask and eat.

"Yes, they are all strong as individuals and almost every mission they got was successful," Sai said still having the fake smile.

"Its the first time that I saw you here, where did you came from?" Tenten ask curiously.

"It is reallyc impossible to you to see me as we live in the Shadow. When we become under the tutelage of Sasuke-sama, he slowly fix our flaw each, which is why we are thankful to them," Sai explain.

"Do you think, how did there group was made?" Sakura ask them.

"Right, they all seems to close to each other," Kiba added.

"I wish to become part if their team," Ino dreamily said.

"It still a mystery how did the SoK was made. But they are capable on its own. Naruto-sama is their leader," Sai said.

"What it takes to be a member of Shadow of Konoha is something we cannot afford," Neji firmly mutter.

"So now, we need to train more to be able to reach them even just a little!" Tenten determinedly said.

"Right! No matter how hard the training, we'll try to decrease the gap they have to us. We need to be strong just like them too!" Ino said and smile.

"No more excuses! No more complain!" Sakura said and laugh.

"So when we see them, we can atleast can hold our face in front of them," Tenten said. All of them laugh and chat. Sai is really socially awkward that he call the other in negative nickname but Ino saves the day and started to help Sai to his problem.

--*--

To my Filipino Readers. If you love a crackfic Naruto fan fiction written in Tagalog language, please support HakuLherby_02 story.

Next Chapter:Missions

Next Chapter:
Missions