19: Another Mission

Sakura felt hellish the whole week. His training with Naruto is too extreme and she wanted to curse Naruto a lot specially when she was being laugh by Naruto.

But when Sasuke acknowledge what she was doing, she can't help but to be motivated. Her first exercise is to separate the mixture of milk and chocolate after Naruto mix it. In one hour, she finish it but a drop of sweat was seen by her forehead.

Naruto smile and gave her a thumbs up after she finish it. The next exercise is to fix the teddy bear's arm without using needles and thread. She had been trouble to it since the teddy bear is a clothe itself so it was hard to fix it bur she manage to finish it in 1 hours and 30 minutes. After that two exercise, she was already exhausted.

"Dobe! I need your Shadow Clone now!" Sasuke demanded. Sakura was shock when she saw Naruto multiply and Kakashi laugh with them. Kakashi was the one who supervise the two.

--*--

After the fight finish, the waves had been grateful to Sasuke and Naruto. The bridge was named after Naruto which was called The Great Naruto Bridge. While the gate was named after Sasuke which was the Brave Path of Sasuke.

Then when they went home, Naruto and Sasuke request the Mission to help the Kirigakure. The Hokage grant the wish and summon the ANBU Team 7.

--*--

Kakashi with Sasuke and Naruto is the last one who arrive. Both Naruto and Sasuke had a sour expression which almost break the others mask because of it.

Kurenai is with Hinata and Shino, Asuma is with Shikamaru and Choji, Gai is with Lee and Kakashi is with Naruto and Sasuke.

"I know everybody is confuse why I summon you here with this students. Jounin Kiroi request this kids to come with him for a C-Rank Retrieval Mission. It consist of Genin Uzumaki and Genin Uchiha of Team 7, Genin Hyuga and Genin Aburame of Team 8, Genin Lee of Team Gai, Genin Nara and Genin Akamichi of Team 10. He specifically request this group. He didn't tell my why but he pledge the safety of this kids," Hiruzen said to the Jounins.

"Kiroi? He was the weirdest Jounin of Konoha? Why did he request them?" Kakashi ask looking to the Old Hokage.

"Do I need to tell you why? This bunch of kids has the things I want," Kiroi smile creepily which send the other Jounins to shiver.

"You all don't have to worry. I pledge their safety. Plus you know my record right? There is no mission I didn't complete that any of my comrade injured too much. This is only C-Rank Mission. If anything happens to them, my life will be all yours," The Jounins don't know why but they found themselves giving trust to the newly arrive Jounin.

"Well, I will kill you if something will happens to my Genin specially Hinata who was the only girl in this requested group!" Kurenai send and killing intent to Kiroi. Kiroi just smile creepy and nodded.

"You had my word, I'll protect them with all my life," Kiroi solemnly said.

"Alright, Genins, pack your things for two weeks. We'll be back before Chunin Exam," all of them nodded and leave the office of the Hokage.

"He is really weird," Asuma mutter.

"I'm youthfully worried to Lee! Its the first time he will have a mission without me!" Gai cry in anime tear. This roll the others eyes.

"I should the most worried in this group since he also request Hinata. Can't you see? Hinata is the only girl in the group," Kurenai said.

"Jounin Yuhi, If you are worried about Hinata, Kiroi is with Samara. Samara request to go with Kiroi since she don't know what to do. I just grant her to come with them," Hiruzen said with a smile.

"That reliefs me," Kurenai said and sigh.

--*--

"Why did that Jounin request Lee? I am the strongest in our group!" Neji mutter while they are with Tenten and Lee who was now ready for his mission.

"Because I am youthful!" Lee exclaim.

"Oh! Lee!"

"Gai-sensei!" They repeat it until Tenten hit Lee to his head.

"Stop with that rants! Look that your group!" Tenten said.

"Kiroi is extremely weird in our peer. Much more weird than I am. He choose a lot of choices you will never predicted and you will only realize why after days or weeks, sometimes it takes month or years just to understand why did he choose it. Another fact is when he choose people in his missions, and told them that he see something to them, no matter how useless that person, they all become a successful person," Gai sigh and remembering that day.

"Just like me, when we are young, he was often see in the rooftop of of Academy. I was like Lee who cannot use ninjutsu and Genjutsu. But he told me that I had something. No one even believe that I could be a ninja but he told me that someday, I will be a great Jounin who could surpass Kakashi who was hail as the Genius of our peers," He remember it just like how things wanted to be remembered.

"That was youthful, Gai-sensei!" Lee said while crying in anime tears.

"Why this lazy ass and big boner was with this mission? I want to come too!" Ino squirt.

"Me too! I want to come with them! Sensei!" Kiba said and Akamaru barks.

"Even that deadlast was with them! I want to go too!" Ino said while Sakura had been too hesitating.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto whisper to Kakashi about something which makes him laugh and nodded. Then Naruto gave him a small scroll before they travel outside with Kiroi and Samara.

"After we travel for 2 km we'll change our gear!" Naruto said. With that the ANBU Team 7 are now travelling towards the direction where the Uzushio is.

--*--

Next Chapter:Kirigakure

Next Chapter:
Kirigakure