103: Naruto Vs his Will

Naruto's mind is in chaos right now as Kurama look worried.

"Damn it, Kit! Wake up! You are in crucial point now!" Kurama shouted. He tried to send some chakra to shock Naruto's mind but it's no avail. Kurama did see Naruto's representation in his mind engulp slowly with Ice. The opposite of Anger representation which is fire.

"This is not an ordinary Anger Seal, he should be engulfed by fire," Kurama went to his small size in Naruto's mindscape. He tried to breath a blue fire to the Ice but it just absorb the fire and increase the process of the Ice.

"Damn it! Is this an ancient seal?" Kurama worriedly ask. He concluded that he need an external force to deactivate the seal. So he tried tk go outside Naruto's mindscape but he can't materialize himself.

"Even my materialization outside is restricted. This seal must be 8 or above layered seal. Only Master Level 10 can do this seal. I'm worried," Kurama said.

"Kurama! Can you hear me?" Kurama grin. Naruto's soul brother is here. He have a fee tricks on his sleeves huh.

"Loud and clear," Kurama said.

"What happen? I can't contact my brother and he didn't respond to our call. When I tried to enter his mindscape, some force is blocking me. The only reason I can reach you is thru his soul. Explain to me whats happening there," Sasuke ask.

"It seem like Kuro-Zetsu put some Ancient Anger Seal to Naruto. It's not a typical anger seal as his representation image here in his mindscape is engulfed by Ice. I tried to melt it but I just made it speed increase. I tried to go outside to deactivate the seal, but like you, I was block by a force," Kurama said.

"Can't you wake him up?" Sasuke ask.

"I tried but I can't it seems like the seal is 8 layer and above as the Kit and I was block together," Kurama concluded.

"Try it more, I'll get rid of my enemy first. Be careful Kurama. Try to lessen his suffering," Sasuke said.

"I'll try," Kurama said and continue to observe the Ice.

--*--

"Guys! Go all out for the mean time! Code Red!" Sasuke shouted in full English Language. Kuro Zetsu tried to understand it but he frown as he didn't understand. All of the SoK members heard it so they grin. Now, all of them use their Bloodline and skills to got rid the Zetsus. Slowly but steady, they can lessen the gap of the distance. Some of them even fly to deal it.

"Ninshu? What? How? This is bad," Kuro shockingly ask.

Kuro Zetsu knows how powerful Ninshu can be, many people thought that Ninjustu with chakra is more powerful to Ninshu in ancient era as Ninjutsu was made for war. But Ninshu is pure and raw power of a person. It was basically a mixture of chakra and Nature Energy. It's full of positive energy. While Kuro is aware of this, he can't wield it as he was a creature made of negative energy.

The positive energy will clash to his body and it will make him explode. It is the reason why he can only use chakra.

"They already have a knowledge about Ninshu? How? It's not possible that the two can remember there history of reincarnation, there Chakra of Six Path is still not yet disturb. But why I can't see if it was awaken?" Kuro ask.

"Kuro-sama what should we do?" Shiro said.

"You just need to shut up, Shiro so I could think a plan," Kuro reply.

--*--

Naruto woke up into darkness, he can still see his body but other than him, he only see darkness.

"This looks like the Bringer of Darkness," Naruto muttered. He went to his meditation stance and feel the enegy in the surrounding. But he can't feel anything.

"Nii-san... Please comeback!" A voice of Otsutsuki Ashura said.

"Ritsu I can't understand, why you need to do this?" His voice as Senju Toshino sobbingly said.

"I can't kill you, Dan! Please stop thus madness," his voice as Senju Aikawa who was using his determined tone.

"Kenshin, I trusted you..." Senju Naruaki weakly said.

"Zumo! How could you do this? What about our dream? We dream to end this Warring Era right? Why did you let yourself being eaten by your darkness?" Senju Haruki sadly said.

"Are you going to destroy the village we build together? Why Madara? We are already near tk achieve our dreams," a sad Senju Hashirama said.

Naruto scream as he continue to see how the Reincarnation of Indra killing him. Different method was made different fight, different generation, different faces but all of them ended in one result, a death match fight where both of them will be killed together. It just change when Madara use his Izanagi to be alive again and created the chaos that they are facing today.

"I will never go back to you and your worthless clan! I will continue the hate and will destroy this world!" Otsutsuki Indra said.

"You are worthless piece of trash. Having you as my friend taint my pride. Die!" Uchiha Ritsu said.

"Don't be too naive, Aikawa. You are a Senju and I am an Uchiha. We are destined to kill each other," Uchiha Dan coldly said.

"You should not trust anyone, Naruaki. Now it becomes your downfall. You need to die in my hands," Uchiha Kenshin said while smirking.

"Your nativity is really something, don't you think, Haruki? Your dream will never happen. Not in a million years," Uchiha Zumk ruthlessly said.

"I will destroy it and creates a perfect world," Uchiha Madara said in monotone.

The pain is eating him slowly as he can't control his own body. He now knows that he have a seal that have a multiple layer as it also have a multiple function.

But his body is now too weak to even study it to deactivate the quick.

"I must live! They need me, come on!" Naruto said to himself. He will not lose hope to survive this.

--*--

Next ChapterNaruto Vs Sasuke

Next Chapter
Naruto Vs Sasuke