A familiar aura

[authors note: air is like if water had a ghost... ~OwlBee]

reaching onto your bed, you grabbed a pillow, you set it on the floor next to kuroo and rested his head on it.

'Please don't wake up...'

You walked out of the room, stepping lightly so you wouldn't wake up kenma and kuroo.
You walked into the kitchen and started to make pancakes.
—————————————————————-
You had just finished cooking when you heard footsteps coming into the room, and kuroo's voice.

"What smells so good?"

"Pancakes!"

"Nice"

"Is kenma up?" You asked

"Nope, I wouldn't recommend waking him up, he'll be grumpy"

"Hmmm... I have a feeling he's only grumpy when it's you waking him up." You said with a smirk.

"Let's test that." Kuroo smirked back at you.

The two of you walked into your bedroom, kuroo stood in the doorway and watched you walk up to kenma.
You lightly shook kenma.

"Kenma... wake up..."

"Hmm... y/n..? Goodmorning..." kenma had a small smile when he saw you

You smiled back
"Morning kenma, time for breakfast."

"Mm... ok.. one second..."

'He looks like a kitten when he's sleepy... that's so adorable!'

The three of you sat down at the table and ate, kuroo was still salty because kenma wasn't mad.

"You're always mad at me when I wake you up but when the chibi does it it's fine?"

"That's because you keep snorting mercury." You chimed in

"I would be dead"

"Shush, you're delirious, catboy."
—————————————————————-
After eating, kuroo and kenma both went home to get ready for school. They met outside and started walking towards the school.

"Hey kuroo.."

"Yeah?"

Kenma remembered seeing you fall asleep on kuroo, and seeing your hand graze his when you fell asleep, he quickly pulled his hand away from yours.

"Are you and y/n soulmates?"

Kuroo's eyes widened at the question, which kenma pretended not to notice.

"Uh I don't know, I mean I don't think we've ever touched so... I'm not sure..."

Kuroo was trying to stay calm, he felt guilty for lying to his best friend, but he still wasn't sure how to tell him.

'So they are soulmates... he'd have no other reason to lie about it...'

"Hm..."

"Uh... why do you ask?"

"Just wondering..."

'Do we really seem like soulmates...?' Kuroo wondered

Kenma knew that kuroo wasn't the type to enjoy lying, so he decided it was best that he didn't say anything.

[time skip// after school practice]

You watched the boys practice for a while, eventually the coach called everyone over.

"Well we've got some news! We'll be having a training camp with karasuno next week!"