Realization station

[authors note: woahhh this story has a lot of reads now, I'm not crying you are... I'm really happy people like the story!]

[a few days after the training camp]

*ding*

Lying in bed, you noticed a text from your mom.

Spawnpoint: hey y/n! Your dad and I are on our way home. Could you please run over to the store and pick up ingredients for dinner?

Y/n: yep! See you soon! :)

You put on a hoodie and walked out the front door, immediately coming to a halt.

'Shit... Its dark, I can't do this....'

You thought for a moment before deciding to call Kuroo.
He picked up the call right away.

"What's up chibi Chan?"

"I need to ask a favor... can you come over?"

"Sure..."

You hung up and waited in front of your house until kuroo arrived.

"Kitten, heya."

"Hey chibi Chan~ what did you need my help with?"

"W-well uh... I-"

Kuroo noticed your hands shaking, and an anxious look on your face.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah uh... M-my parents asked me to go get some stuff from the store... I-I don't want to walk at night alone... can you come with me"

"Of course, chibi." Kuroo smiled softly at you

"Thanks..."

The two of you walked to the store and talked for a while, he seemed different than he used to be...

'When we first met he was frustrating, annoying, mean... I completely hated him, But now... he's friendly, caring, sweet... I don't understand him at all...'

"Lost in thought chibi Chan?"

"Huh... uh, n-no..."

After getting all of your items in the store you and kuroo walked to the register.

"My my, what a cute couple!" The lady at the register had a sweet and cheery tone.

"Huh? N-no were not a couple..." a blush spread across your face as you spoke

"Not quite yet" kuroo smirked, before walking away.

You finished paying and followed after kuroo

"Hey! What was that?!"

"What was what?" He smiled

"I'm actually gonna kill you one of these days"

Kuroo walked you back home, arriving at your house, you saw your parents getting out of the car.

"Hey! How was the trip?"

"It was good! But I'm very glad to be back." Your mom replied

She looked up to kuroo, then down to the grocery bag in your hand, and back up to kuroo, and smiled 

"you walked her to get groceries? What a sweet young man! Come on in! you should have dinner with us!"

You started "no he-" before being cut off by kuroo

"I would love to."

You glared at kuroo and received a smirk, he turned and walked away to help your parents with their bags.