THIRTEEN .

It's BEEN almost 2 months and I and the Sultan have been spending almost every night together, and every time I see Kösem or Mahfiruz I can see the rage within them which brings joy to my day!

It did trouble me greatly to find out that Handan Sultana convinced Ahmed to keep Kösem at the palace near her son but I decided to keep calm

not starting great because I woke up with the most dreadful headache and my Ahmed was not lying beside me.

When I reach the harem I ignored all the hateful glares I received from the girls and I head straight up to my chambers.

When I enter my chambers I see Cennet Kalfa and Murad agha ordering around Mary and Hatice Hatun, I chuckle at what I am seeing.

Cennet Kalfa seems to have heard my laughs because she turned around quickly and smiled at my presence.

I smile softly before skipping over to my bed, "Will you both stop bothering these poor girls, " I jokingly say.

Mary Hatun sighs and flops down next to me, "I am so tired and hungry," she says patting her belly.

I giggle and turn to Murad Agha "Send for Hazel Hatun, tell her that we shall be eating together, " I say smiling, Murad nods his head and walks out to inform Hazel Hatun.

I point my finger to Cennet Kalfa, "and can you go tell the cooks to prepare some food?" I ask in a soft tone, Cennet Kalfa chuckles, "Look at you Hatun, already acting my a Sultana!" She wiggles her eyebrows and kisses her teeth.

I sigh into a smirk, "soon enough I will be a Sultana, " I pat my belly softly making Mary Hatun and Cennet Kalfa gasp.

Cennet Kalfa points to my belly, "y-your?" She manages to mutter out one word.

I giggle, "I have yet to know but I have many symptoms, and I crave fruits and meats all of a sudden, " I admit, and Mary Hatun jumps up from her seat and does a dance of happiness.

I giggle and throw my head back,  "calm down Mary, I don't know if it's true or not, but I surely don't want to get my hopes up, " I say smiling.

Cennet Kalfa clasps her hands together and kisses her teeth, "I will call for the physician instantly so she can confirm this joyous news!"  She said and before I can get a word in Cennet Kalfa rushes out of the room to find the physician.

"Soon enough Cennet Kalfa is going to lose her head, " Mary Hatun blurts out.

I turn my hand to Mary and we both freeze for a second before bursting into laughing together.

××××