Chapter 7: Understanding

At the evening...
"Ready Mikey to sleep?" Donnie asked.
"Of course!" Mikey said.
"First, give me a tour of your room." Donnie said.
"You look around first, I will just get some Pizza." Mikey said.
Donnie nodded
Mikey left.

Donnie's POV
I looked around, everything was neat and tidy. Shelves were full of books. I rummage through the books. I found a sketchbook. I flipped the pages and I saw really good drawings like buildings, the stars and other stuff. They were all so amazing. I put it back and went through other stuff. Like on this table, I saw a journal, of course, I wouldn't touch it. It would be like his diary. Then, I saw a picture. It was cut in half. It was our family photo. Me, Mikey and Master Splinter were only in one pic. The other pieces was shred into pieces. It was Leo and Raph. I wasn't that surprised but, I understand how he feels.

Mikey's POV
I head out and looked for some pizza. While I was looking for pizza, I was thinking what was in my mind. Was it, my inner self, my conscience or something else? Was it once a real person but, wanted revenge on something, so she got into my head? Really confusing... Then I thought, are my brothers playing with me? Maybe they're doing something, without me knowing... Speaking of brothers...

"Hello Mikey"