Chapter 40: The End? Part 1

Donnie's POV

Life is getting more strange by the minute, there was literally no people on the streets walking, cars has gone empty, and the sewers were gushed by this orange liquid!

There's no other option but to follow the people who were taken hostage.. Or to follow Mikey...

Mikey should be in a coma for a month or so, but I don't know any scientific explanation for it except being lucky..

~Time Skip

I was able to follow the hostages into Shredder's lair.. Of course! Okay, everything makes sense, but what does he want?

The orange liquid made Leo go crazy, but why not me? I did mutate twice.. Was it a brainwashing experiment that Shredder might've done? Ugh, I need a break.

I turned invisible and decided to go inside, there I saw April and Splinter.

"Let me and Master Splinter go!" April screamed as she was being held on by the Foot.

Oh no.. I.. Need to help them.

"Oh foolish girl.. I won't let you go with your master that easily." Shredder said, as she pointed a katana at her throat. "Karai, please start." Shredder said as Karai stepped out, holding a spray bottle.

"Raphael, you too." Shredder said again, as Raph appeared beside Karai.

R-Raph? He's here! He's... Acting strange.. His eyes are plain white. Wait, that's what I saw when I saw Leo a while ago! He might be under the control of Shredder.

"Not so fast Shredder!" Someone said as he popped out from the window.. It was Mikey! But.. How?

"Michelangelo! Came here to save your little family ey?" Shredder taunted him. "I won't let them be brainwashed by you, Shred-Head!" Mikey said, as he jumped down.

Third Person View

"Mikey wait! You can't fight him alone!" Donnie screamed as he turned back visible. "You too!? More fun." Shredder said and laughed evilly.

Mikey started as he swung his nunchaku at Shredder, and got to remove his helmet of his head. Donnie got my Bō staff, and turned invisible. Donnie swung and hit him on his head, and he fell, but was able to stand quickly. He got his claws, and was able to scratch Mikey a bit, and push him backward, making him fall. Donnie then tried hitting Shredder with his staff, only missing by an inch, and making him strangle Donnie. Donnie was able to make him let go, but his staff was on the floor.

Shredder got his staff, and broke it in half. "My staff!" Donnie screamed in sadness. Then a flying kick went on Shredder's face.. He fell and looked unconscious.

"Come on Donnie, we have to get the cure for the orange liquid!" Mikey said, as he just got kicked by Raph.

"Raph? Why'd you do that?" I said as I ran up to Mikey who was on the floor.

"He's not your normal Raph anymore. This is Raphael, and he's not your family." Karai brutally said as she kicked Donnie.

Donnie's eye pupils then turned red, as claws came out of his hands. He turned invisible and hissed at Karai. He clawed at her, making Karai's face bleed. Mikey then stood up and made one of his nunchaku into a kusarigama, and hit Raph with it. Raph then grabbed it, and got his sais out.

"Raph snap out of it!" Mikey screamed as he didn't stop trying to hurt Mikey. Mikey though was dodging every attack. Mikey then reached the edge of the wall, and kicked Raph on the plastron. "Oomf!" Raph said as he landed on the flood, unconscious.

Karai in the other hand was losing against Donnie, she looked worked out, and terrified. Donnie's rage was going way up. He was scratching every part of Karai's body. Karai was trying to fight back, but he couldn't see where Donnie was at. Finally, Karai landed on the floor unconscious.

"Mikey! Donnie! Look out!" April screamed as a kick was felt on Mikey's back, making him land on the floor.

"Puny turtle, you think you've wo-" Shredder couldn't finish his sentence as he felt a scratch on his back.

"What the-" Shredder then turned back as he saw no one, but felt something. He pushed Donnie away, as Donnie got pulled by something on his back.

"L-Leo? Let me free!" Donnie screamed, his voice was a bit raspy. He didn't reply. Donnie started to become visible again, as Mikey tried standing up. "Donnie no!" Mikey screamed as he got pulled back by Shredder. Then, at all of a sudden, a katana was put up on his throat.

Splinter and April tried their best getting free from the ropes, failing every attempt. "There's no use April, we can't get through." Splinter said and frowned, as he gave up on trying.

"We still have hope, Sensei, we can't just give up!" April said as she got the Tessen from her back pocket. She sliced the ropes, hurting herself a bit in the process.

She sliced Splinter's roped, and started attacking. Splinter punched Shredder on the face, as they started to fight.

"Yoshi, don't think you've got the upper hand." Shredder said as he pushed him back.

Leo in the other hand was fighting April. He was holding his Katanas. "Leo, I don't wanna fight." April said, as she moved backwards.

"Well you've got into one!" Leo said, as he tried hitting April with his katana, but April was dodging every move.

Mikey then tried to get up. He was really beat up, but there was still a bit of energy inside of him to fight.

Donnie was on the floor gasping for air, as he tried to keep himself together.

~

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. But hope you enjoy the chapter. IM SORRY IM ENDING THIS SOON