Chapter 42: The End? Pt. 3

Mikey's POV

I am completely panicked right now. Donnie is fighting Shredder, and I'm left to save New York City! I've only gotten a bit of the vaccine, and I'm not a human just to run around and putting this liquid on brainwashed people. Okay.. I've got a plan.

I ran to the sewers again, trying to avoid the brainwashing liquid. I dropped a pinch of the cure on top of the brainwashing liquid, then it vanished instantly. Furniture fell on the floor, as a hurriedly ran to Donnie lab.

"Good, every invention is in a good condition." I sighed as I tried finding this drone that Donnie made, which sprayed any liquid as it flies around.

"Ugh!" I screamed as searched through another box. "Aha!" I said as I got the two drone. "Our only hope." I said as I started putting the cure in the drones

~22 hours left

I was outside, and on the buildings, and was holding the remote for the cure.

"Here goes nothing."

I turned on my drones, and it flew everywhere around New York, you can smell the fragrance, so people inside building can get cured as well.

Then I felt someone who just pushed my back.

"Foolish animal! You think you can just cure everything? Not for long." Shredder said and started fighting.
"Where's Donnie? Sensei? April? Leo?!" I shouted at him as I deflected his moves with my nunchucks.

"Fighting with Baxter, Bradford, Xever, And Tiger Claw." He replied back, as he kicked me.

This is pointless! Ugh, I have some time left, and I've probably didn't cure Leo and Raph yet.

I ran, I used up all my energy, ugh, I shouldn't have wasted all my smoke bombs.

~20 hours left

I took some breaks here and there, trying to escape the people looking at me, as well as Shredder capturing me. I finally made it to the lair.

I saw Leo and Raph... Normal! The cure worked.

"Agh! Would you just shut up and go!" Raph said as he used his Tegaki to push Fish Face back. "Puny turtle!" Fish Face said as he pushed Raph with his metallic legs.

"Baxter would you stop spitting on me?" Leo screamed at him, as he dodged every move.

Baxter didn't reply, but starting spitting bigger bubbles of acid.

And.. Casey was there!

"Can't catch me Chris?" Casey said as he dodged every move, and started hitting him with tazers.

Then Donnie was facing Tiger Claw..

"Ugh! Where are you puny turtle?" Tiger claw said as he attacked every possible direction, while Donnie always attacked at different directions, and clawed every part of his body.

Splinter was on the side, resting, while April was trying to protect him.

"Karai, I do NOT wanna hurt you!" April said as she used her Tessen and cut one part of her arm.

Karai then spinned her sword at her, as April deflected the attack.

This is the time I have to help them.

~18 hours left
Third Person View

Everyone was almost down, for the enemies side atleast. Karai was being held down by April, she was unconscious too. Baxter was tied up, being held by Leo. Tiger Claw surprisingly end up in defeat against Donnie, as he was clawed everywhere. Razhar was unconscious, as Mikey surpsingly didn't let go of the remote.