Chapter 37: Failing

"Raphael, leave this up to me!" Shredder demanded, as Raph went out of the room. Shredder was a bit happy I gues that Mikey making the Brainwashing experiment.. In the Sewers, THE SEWERS. "Are you happy on what you did?" Shredder asks and smirks.

"I don't know" Mikey responded back. "Well maybe not since your smirking at me" Mikey added.

"I'll let you free so you can see what you did"

Mikey's POV

What have I done? I don't know... Where did I flush the brainwashing experiment? I have been running on the roof tops for some time, it was raining, HARD.

Where did I flush the experiment... Usually it will go to.. The sewers...

The sewers.

Oh god no. What have I done?! Have I failed my mission already?!

I stopped in one building and sat down. This is gonna be bad. People can smell the scent of the brainwashing experiment. God.

Donnie's POV

"What is that?" I shouted as I heard waves crashing in the sewers. "I don't know... Wanna go and check?" Leo asks. I nod as we both checked in the sewers.

We went in one of the pipes, to check what was making the noise. We heard waves.. And that's not normal. But we figured out what it is.

It's orange..water?

"Leo, I think, we need to-" I said, but got cut off by the waves crashing on us.

~~*~*~*~**~*~*~*
HI!
Forgive me for not uploading, I haven't been interested in TMNT for a while..