Chapter 18: Flashbacks

Raph's POV
I stay in Shredder's lair now, away from THEM ...
I don't know if whether I did the right thing or not... I do remember them being so annoying.

~Flashback~

5 years old...

"Hey Raph!" Mikey said and threw a water balloon...
"You little!" Raph said and chased him around and kicked Mikey lots of times...
"Raphael! Stop!" Splinter said and ran over to Mikey....
"You know Michelangelo has a problem. No dinner for you and stay in your room" he said and went to Mikey's room carrying Mikey.
"Stupid..." Raph wispered.

Mikey's birthday...

"Here you go Mikey" Donnie said and gave a present with an orange bow on it.
"Thanks!" He smiled.
"Raph, where's your gift for Mikey?" Leo asked,
"I... Don't have anything..." Raph frowned.
"You should've been prepared.." Splinter said.
"I'm sorry sensei... He's just been pranking me all the time that.. I felt like..." Raph cut his sentence.
"Even though he pranked you too much, you should know more" Splinter said.
"Hai Sensei.." Raph frowned.
Mikey laughed quietly.

At 6 years old...

Raph has woke up from his nap and went to the bathroom and washed his faced. He looked at the mirror and there was drawn mustache and scribbles. He shouted in anger.
"Mikey! Come here you're dead!" He shouted and chased him around the living room.
While chasing him, Mikey bumped a table with a family picture in it (framed) . The picture fell and the glass broke. They stepped on it while running around, making rips. Splinter finally came.
" What is going on here!?" He said angrily.
"I'm sorry sensei, Raph was chasing me." Mikey said.
"But he drew on my face!" Raph explained.
Splinter's eye was caught on the broken and ripped family picture.
"Who did this?" Splinter said.
"He did." Mikey pointed at Raph.
"Raphael, this was our only formal family picture, and you ripped it!" Splinter said angrily
"But..." Raph said for defense but got cut by Splinter.
"Go to your room. Grounded for a week!" Splinter said.
Mikey laughed a little.

~Back to the future~
This was a right decision. Atleast he can accept me. Everything was Mikey here and there. Every night, or everyday, I would atleast get stuck in my room because of Mikey's fault. He thought everything was funny. So that's why I do stuff back. And now he claims of he is the one suffering. Atleast Leo was a little supportive.. But I think now, he's in Mikey's side...
"Raphael, time for training" Shredder said.
I went out and went of training