Chapter 35: Future Telling

Mikey's POV
So I'm stuck in this world where everything is dark and I can see anything happening. Raph is now brainwashed, and Shredder is gonna make a brainwashing experiment for the whole New York. They might use it on my brothers first. God life is really hard right now. All I have is Amy... Wait.

"Do you know what will happen in the future?" I ask.

She looks at me, on the floor, hugging my legs.. She gives a slight nod. She is basically the person from the future giving me advice and stuff.

"Well, can you tell me on what will happen?" I ask.

"Fine but do not tell anyone. Even your other turtle friends" Amy reminds me. I nod.

We go to some where way in the future... We were in the streets of New York City. But.. It looked so... Empty... Lifeless... Evil..

"What happened here?" I ask.

"Oroku Saki made drones, that could have the brainwashing liquid in it. Then, he spread it around New York, and people inhaled it, and that's what happened, they all got brainwashed." She explains and frowns.

"But what about my brothers?"I ask curiously.

"They're not brainwashed but... I guess you can say, they're somewhere." Amy said.

"Some where?" I ask.

"They're working for Shredder right now. Not brainwashed, but forced to die if they don't follow Shredder. Splinter is now trapped in a cage, not able to eat, and April, ran away some where. She couldn't get brainwashed because she is half Kraang. " Amy explained.

"Can't I please help?" I ask with puppy dog eyes,

"Fine. You have 3 days... Until you're put in a coma again." Amy said.

"You have to be quick." She added.

I nod, and I wake up in the lab