Part 33

On the way to Manali.

It was just one hour since they started their journey. And Nandini been in slight alcohol effect of that chocolate and not to forget the safest and comforting arms she was in, she was fast asleep on Manik's shoulder. Manik was now and then checking ob her to see if she was comfortable. And rest were busy enjoying the trip.

After about 15 minutes the road was a bit unsteady. And Nandini's head was now and then moving in sleep. And Manik was trying his best to take his bike from the steady road but unfortunately their can a pothole and because of it the bike bumped way too much which broke our Nandini's beauty sleep.

Nandini - Ahh.

Manik looked at Nandini for a second and then gestured Dhruv to bring his bike with him so that they can capture her reaction as Alya was holding the camera.

Nandini opened her eyes slowly feeling pain due to the road. As she opened her eyes she scanned her eyes here and there and it was like road and trees and mountains. She got confused and on top of it she was going backwards according to her. Then she titled her head upwards to get the shock of her life.

The Manik Malhotra was riding his bike with her in front of him and that too facing him. Her eyes widen and she just rubbed her eyes to get a clear picture of him. She can see him smirking even with the helmet on his head. And she can feel him. It was surely not a dream. And then she realised.... What the hell is he doing here with me? He is supposed to be with his friends for the trip.

Manik glanced at her and then again concentrated on the road. Now the road was steady.

Manik - Good Morning NANDU.

Nandini was still dumbfounded with all the happening. And then she heard a voice...

Voice - Nandini smile please....

And she turned to the voice only to get another shock. It was Alya and Dhruv on his bike and Alya was holding a camera.

Nandini (shocked) - You guys.

All from back..... ''MANALI IS WAITING FOR YOU NANDINI! ''

And then it clicked her. She was going with them to the trip and then she suddenly shouted...

Nandini (shouted) - Manik stop

Manik immediately stopped the bike followed by others.

Cabir - Thanks Nandini I needed this.

Nandini (looking at him) - What?

Cabir - Dhaba... I need food, Man! I am hungry.

Mukti - For the first time I agree with Cabir. I am hungry too.

Manik - Okay then let's stop here.

All got down the bike and started to go towards the Dhaba.

Nandini was looking at Manik with a constant glare. Manik sighed seeing her not moving. He himself brought her legs at front and first her got down and then picked her up.

Nandini - Ahhh...Manik I can get down.

Manik - Then what we're you waiting for!

Nandini - What is this Manik?

Manik (in a 'duh' tone ) - It's a road Nandini.

Nandini (glaring him) - Oh I can see that. I am not talking about road. I am talking about this trip. Why have you brought me with you? I didn't even give my name. Are you planning to keep me hidden?

Manik - What! Are you crazy? Did you forget, I am Manik Malhotra and I can do anything. And about your name, it's already given by me.

Nandini ( raising her eyebrows) - When and Why?