Part 18

Flashback

Alya was then dragged by the goons. But then someone hit that goon from back .

Alya (shocked) - DHRUV!

Dhruv looked at Alya with a stern face and pulled her behind his back. From behind Manik, Zubin and Cabir came. Alya couldn't even make a proper eye contact with them because of guilt.

Cabir - Dhruv you take care of Alya and Manik you go and see for Nandini. We will see this goons. ( Not knowing Nandini was behind fainted)

Alya - She is there ( pointing towards ground)

Manik (panicked) - NANDINI

Dhruv held Alya and took her to a safe place. Cabir and Zubin were busy with the goons.

Manik rushed to Nandini and placed her head on his lap. He felt something wet on his hand. He took his hand from her head to see blood. Seeing her blood he started to shake

Manik ( wet voice) - NANDINI! Get up please...... Nandini......

He tried to shake her. He was so involved in her that he failed to notice the goon who was beaten up by Dhruv got up with the same rod and hit Manik's shoulder

Manik (wailed in pain) - Ahhhh

Hearing his voice all the boys came to his rescue and save him. Manik's shoulder was badly hurt and it was getting very difficult for him to handle Nandini. Till now all the goons were laid down.

Dhruv - Zubin you pick Nandini, me and Cabir will support Manik.

Manik ( trying to hide his pain) - No buddy, I am fine. Please......

Cabir - Shut up Manik.

Cabir and Dhruv supported Manik while Zubin picked Nandini.

Manik ( stern voice) - Alya call Mukti or she might get pissed on not informing her.

Alya nodded.

Alya - Bu..t ..B..hai......

Dhruv (angrily) - Really Alya

Cabir - Dhruv calm down. You help Manik, I will see that bastard.

All rushed to the hospital.

In hospital

Mukti was already present. She noticed all boys and Alya with an unconscious Nandini and Harshad.

Mukti - Oh no! Nandini and Manik what happened? And why is this Harshad with you all?

Cabir - Long story..... DOCTOR..

Doctor came quickly hearing his voice.

Cabir - Please see all.

Nandini and Harshad were taken on a stretcher and Manik was taken in dressing room with two ward boys. He was refusing but he was also in pain but he was more stressed for Nandini.

After sometime

Doctor came to them

Dhruv - Doctor is everyone fine?

Doctor - Manik fractured his shoulder so we have plastered his hand. That girl, Nandini right, she has an head injury and huge blood loss so it was risky but now she is fine. God's grace the injury was not internal and Harshad is also fine.

Mukti - Can we meet them?

Doctor - For now Manik is under medicine effect and Nandini is still unconscious. Harshad is fine you can meet him