Part 44

The same day

Manik was standing on the terrace with a content face. He sorted himself out. He wasn't exactly happy but contented. Now he will no more hate Niyonika... Sorry his Mom.

Suddenly a hand was wrapped around his hand. He smiled feeling the touch.

"I feel the vibe of peace in you now. And I know you are more than okay. ", Nandini said leaning her head on his shoulder.

Manik smiled turned to her.

" I feel great. It feels a burden is down. I got the best closure from her side. She didn't do anything so good for me but her tears and the wishes she gave will never allow me to hate her anymore. Next time I meet her I can give her a genuine smile and leave instead of glaring her. ", Manik said with his constant smile.

Nandini hugged him tightly. " You are the best Manik. Today I feel so much happiness seeing you like this.", She kissed his heart. "Your heart is very pure Manik. With her one tear you melted like wax. Her some words erased all her deeds. I love this heart of yours a lot. ", Manik smiled hearing her.

" This heart is like this because the owner is you. ", Manik said with a teasing smile. He knows Nandini doesn't like cheesy sentences.

" Urggh Manik. So chessy! ", Manik laughed at her annoyed expression.

" Damn! You are cute. ", Manik said pulling her close. " Same goes to you Mr Malhotra. ", Nandini said tightening the hug. Manik tilted his head and gave an annoyed look.

" I think you used the wrong word. It's handsome and not cute. ", Manik said as if reminding her.

" Okay Mr Self Obsessed Handsome Cute Malhotra.. I came here to call you. Uncle is calling you. ", Nandini said pulling his cheeks. And Manik's irritating frown just increased.

" Let's go. And ya our jamming is still left. I won't leave it incomplete. ", Manik said smirking at her while moving downstairs.

" Shameless. ", Nandini muttered under her breath but blushed.

Downstairs.

Manik, Nandini and Fab5 were sitting on the sofa with Raj.

" Dad you are okay? ", Manik asked.

" More than okay. ", Raj said with assurance.

" Today after this big announcement of my divorce I want to tell you all something. In fact I want you all to meet someone. ", Raj said little nervously.

" Ya Dad don't hesitate please. Tell whatever is in your mind. ", Manik just helped him ease out.

Raj gave a smile and called " Sonal "

All were confused as they heard her name first time.

There entered a lady in her early 40's with a nervous smile. She had a descent look.

Once, she was in front of all, she gave a warm smile to them.

"Dad she is your employee, right? ", Manik asked.

" Yes Manik. She is Ms Sonal Batra. She works in our office.", Raj said giving a smile to her

"Uncle but why is she here? ", Cabir asked as he was the most impatient person there. He was confused as to why he was called at the first place. Not only him but Fab5 as well. It was their personal matter.

Raj smiled at Cabir. He could understand his dilemma and his impatience.

" I want you all to meet her. I know Cabir you all confused that why have I called you all in a personal matter. It's because I consider you all as my children. Each one of you. And besides I don't want Manik to be the only answerable person in front of you all. Everything should be crystal clear right here. ", Raj's words brought a kind of happiness in their heart but also confused them.