Part 5

In Nandini's house

Dining table

Nandini was thinking what to make standing near the sofa while our hero was sitting enjoying her confused face. He chuckled seeing her frowning every second. " Manik, say na what should I make ? We didn't have dinner. You must be hungry"

Manik instantly pulled her towards him. She landed on his chest." What is this Manik? I am thinking seriously. Tell na." Manik kissed her cheeks," Dear Nandu, why do you always get into complex. Let's order something." Nandini made faces, " Do you seriously think me that much dumb! Idiot, I thought about it but see the time. Who will open shops for us. "

Manik thought for sometime, " You are right. So you can do one thing. Prepare Maggi for us."  Nandini nodded in no ,"Our stomach won't get filled". "Aree baba we will eat in college. For now at this moment Maggi will do. Let's go"

Nandini looked at him with questionable eyes," Where?"

"In kitchen. You cook Maggi and I will entertain you" ,Nandini shook her head knowing what entertainment he meant

In kitchen

Nandini removed the noddles and put it in boiling water. Then added spice in it and kept steering it. Manik came from back side and kept his rough hands on her soft waist. He started to draw pattern on it softly. Nandini closed her eyes, "Manik stop it". Manik kept digging his face in her hair. He rubbed his stubble on her neck for which she giggled and blushed

Nandini heard the boiling sound of Noodles and came in her senses. She softly kicked his stomach with her hand. He glared at her for that but then smiled mischievously. He pecked her lips and went to the dining table.

She came outside with pan and plates and then served them. When she was about to sit on chair , he pulled her on his lap. "Let's have it together", Manik said in her ears sensuously. Nandini blushed and nodded.

He made her turn and then started feeding her while she did the same too. Later they finished their food with sweet romance. "Manik don't you think you are getting too much romantic". Manik smiled at her," Don't you like it". "Nothing like that. It's  actually new but I love it ". Manik smiled at her sweet confession.

" And I love you"

Nandini smiled. Manik picked her up and left upstairs to her room.

Nandini's room

Manik came in and placed Nandini on the bed. He kissed her forehead and lied down besides her and closed his eyes. Nandini turned to him and looked confusingly," Sleep Nandini you are tired", Manik said with closed eyes. " Nandini understood his care. " Manik you are very different. Your way of loving is different ,while your way of caring is different. You indeed suit your name 'MANIK' ". She hugged him tightly while he held her closer by waist and kissed her cheeks, "Stop your stupid talks and sleep now." Nandini shook her head knowing his nature. He doesn't like praises.

She hugged him tightly and slept

Next morning

Manan were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Their sleep broke due to continuous ringing of phone. Nandini was about to get up when Manik held her hand and made her lie down and patted her forehead to make her sleep again while taking the call. It was Cabir's call ,"Manik bro where are you? Mukti is quiet from the time she woke up. Please come fast."

That's when he realised that he need to be there too. He quickly but slowly removed Nandini's hand from his and made her sleep properly.

Manik ran to the car downstairs and grabbed his spare clothes. He went again in the room and got freshen up. He while getting ready, texted Nandini about his leaving so that she can see once she get up.