Part 6

In Hospital

Manik came running in with an unconscious Nandini. Tears had already wet his face. Truly speaking he wanted his Nandini standing right in front of him.

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR", Manik yelled. All the people around startled hearing his voice. Cabir came running behind him after parking the car.

"Young man please maintain silence. Patients may get disturbed because of you" A middle aged doctor tried to make him understand.

But do you think this monster will listen when it comes to his Star. Nah!! "I bloody don't care about others. You listen, just treat her and let me know about her condition" , Manik threatened him holding his collars.

Cabir came to the doctor's rescue," Leave him Manik, he needs to treat Nandini" Manik looked at the doctor angrily and left his collars.

"Handle him please. It's not good for others", Doctor requested Cabir while asking ward boy to take Nandini on stretcher. Cabir nodded. Nandini was taken inside.

After she was taken in, Manik roam his hands furiously on his hairs and tears came out of his eyes. Cabir hugged him and made him sit on a bench

Till then everyone came. Mukti and Navya's heart broke seeing his condition. What do you expect from him? Till morning she was fit and fine and suddenly when after sometime he met her, she fainted. He was thinking all the upcoming possibilities.

"Yaar Manik why are you overreacting. You are crying as if she is dying. Stop being melodramatic", Alya said but instantly felt a stink feeling on her left cheek. She looked at the person with teary eyes

"MUKTI", Alya whispered.

"Ya me! Surprised right! How my bestie, soul sister can slap me.  Than listen I am not all this for you. Why can't you kept your shitty mouth shut? Just see the situation Damn! There we are still unknown why Nandini fainted. Here Manik is broken and you Fu**ing say his broken state as MELODRAMA!", Mukti shouted not caring about that it's a hospital.

"Mukti, let it be. She has forgotten everything. Our friendship, love, everything. Stop stressing yourself.", Cabir said been defeated.

Manik was unknown to what was going around. His attention was only on Nandini. He was waiting for the doctor. Cabir seeing him stable went towards Dhrulya and folded his hands in front of them, " Guys I beg you please if you can't support us, it's fine. But don't break us more. Nandini is not only something to them but also us. We care for her. If you care then stay but quietly but if you don't then the door is there. If you want I will drop you both but please stop stressing us. ", Cabir pleaded them.

How could Dhrulya leave all this aside according to them if Manan patch up again then. So they decided to stay, "Yaar Cabir chill. We care for buddy. We won't disturb you guys. " Cabir fakely smiled, " Thanks. That's the only thing we need."

Alya was still glaring at Mukti but she ignored. Mukti definitely felt bad for raising hand on Alya but doesn't she deserve it?

After sometime

Manik was now pacing from here and there. Suddenly doctor came to them, "Doctor, how is she?" , Manik asked hastily.

"Now she is fine. Actually she took expired medicines and that too without having any food. That's why many reactions took place in her stomach and she fainted. Also she is not well. She has high fever for now but after one or two days it will reduce. Complete bed rest for two days." Doctor completed his long list of information to Manik. Why won't he? Manik made him scared on his first meet😂😂

"Thanks Doctor and Sorry", Manik said feeling guilty for disturbing the patients. He realised it now. Doctor could understand his condition, " It's ok. Take care of her and your temper too" Doctor said and went to handle another case.