Part 1

"YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN FAB5 AND NANDINI", Hearing this Manik and Nandini were rooted at their place

As Dhruv said those words, he felt a tight slap on his face. He looked at the person shocked.

"MUKTI!", Dhruv said

"Mukti have you gone mad. How can you beat him?", Alya said.

Mukti turned her face and tears flew out. But this time she was strong enough not to break.

Mukti turned around and shouts, " YES I AM MAD. IF CARING FOR YOUR FRIEND CUM BROTHER IS BEEN MAD THEN I am mad."

Mukti sat on the floor and started crying. Navya went towards her and hugged her tightly.

Cabir tried explaining them silently,"Guys please don't take any harsh decision. Think,  your decision can change infact destroy many lives. Yesterday without us Manik was broken but tomorrow without Nandini he will die."

Alya,"Cut the crap Cabir, we want decision not your suggestions"

Cabir sighed sadly,"You will regret"

Nandini regained her senses and looked at Manik. Blank look and teary eyes. His condition was worse. Nandini shook him. He came back to his senses and looked at her. She also had teary eyes but still he could see hope flickering in her eyes. She blinked her eyes in assurance.

"Say it Manik" , Alya and Dhruv were just forcing him.

"I CHOOSE FAB5"

Dhruv and Alya smiled. Mukti, Cabir and Navya were shocked.

"MANIK", All three shouted.

Nandini looked at everyone and said, "Navya, let's go". Nandini once looked at Manik and slow started pulling her hand back. He was not ready to leave. She forcefully took it. His eyes pleaded her not to leave him . She nodded a No and went. Navya followed her giving angry glares at Manik.

Manik had his head down. Cabir and Mukti were looking at him with disappointment. Dhruv hugged him followed by Alya.

Dhruv said,"Group hug guys", calling others.

Cabir and Mukti left ignoring them.

"Leave them. They will turn around. Let's party Manik", Dhruv said

"Sorry Dhruv, I am tired",Manik said plainly. Saying this he left.

Outside

As Manik reached outside, tears started to flow out. He cried hard. While coming towards his car, he was worried, worried for his Nandini.

As he reached near his car, he was pulled by someone. He looked at that person and his silent tears turned into loud cries. He hugged that person tightly.

"NANDINI"

Nandini hugged him tightly letting him cry.

"I am sorry Nandini, I am sorry. I left you alone", He was ranting the same thing again and again.

Not finding any option Nandini broke the hug with great difficulty and placed her soft lips on his rough ones. She kissed him softly. First Manik didn't respond but soon gave in and responded her back. He slowly held her by waist feeling her getting weak. But due to lack of oxygen, they broke the kiss. Manik touched his forehead with her's.

"Why?",Manik asked

"What?",Nandini asked him.

"WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO CHOSE THEM?", Manik asked her sadly.

She cupped his face.

"You know right, the first thing with which I fell in love was your friendship. I have seen your love for them. I know now they were wrong but you can't leave them. Manik I am with you from not more than one year but they, they are with you from your childhood. Dhruv your buddy, he was your friend from whom you learnt friendship. He is lost now. It's your responsibility to get him back. When you craved for your parent's love, they were your support. Now if you will leave them then who will support them", Nandini completed her so long speech and sighed. Manik kept looking at this selfless girl. He would have taken a wrong decision in anger but she corrected him. But what about her?

"You always care for others then what about you?You know na that I love you and I can't see you in pain." Manik said

Nandini kept both her hands on his shoulders,"Who said I am doing for others? (Manik raised his eyebrows)Aree what? I toh did it for my other half. My love. And when you are Happy, I am happy. And about me, Am I running away?"

Manik brought her very close to him. "You think I will let you run?"

"Will you?"

"Never"

Saying this he again sealed her lips with his and took her in a wild kiss. He bite her lips and sucked her there.

"SORRY, WE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING",They heard a loud chirp and quickly guessed her as Mukti.

Both departed.Manik saw Cabir, Navya and Mukti standing there. He kept his head on her shoulders as she was facing backwards. She blushed and hit him at his chest and turned.

"We thought, we would see you guys  fighting with each other but instead of you, your tongues are doing that work.", Mukti smirked

"I could win if you hadn't come", Manik said shamelessly.

"MANIK",Nandini elbowed him. She was feeling like 'Please mother earth swallow me.'

All three laughed.

"Wah mata Rani! Kya Jodi banayi hai. Ek sharam ke mare sir nahi utha Rahi aur dusra besharam bathein kar Raha hai"Navya said laughing

(Wow God! What a couple you made. One is not able to raise her head due to shyness and other is speaking shameless things)

Nandini glared at her.

"Leave it Navya, this Romeo Juliet will never change", How can Cabir baba stay quiet.

"Leave all this guys. What about this sudden patch up. We toh were passing and saw you both together.", Cabir said seriously.

Manik explained them how Nandini asked him through eyes indicating towards Alya and Dhruv to chose Fab5. And also explained the reason. Hearing her views on their friendship, Mukti, Cabir hugged her together.

"We know Manik is blessed for getting a girl like you but we are also blessed to have a friend like you.", Mukti said.

Later they departed and then decided to party. Nandini style party with only mocktail in Manik's mansion. Though they felt empty without Drulya but they called for it. They insulted Nandini but also Manik, Cabir and Mukti.

They enjoyed a lot. Later all were sitting when Navya asked

"How will these two meet in college?"

"Madhubala why fear when Cabira is here. I have done it since this all started. I am expert in this"Cabir replied raising his collar.

All shooked their heads at his nautanki.

Later all left ofcourse except Nandini.

To be continued......

Hope u enjoyed the part. Now my next update will be little late.

Bye guys