Chapter Nineteen

Nathan's POV

We broke the kiss minutes later, she was still straddling me, her head on my shoulder. I can't get enough of the kisses. I loved how close I am to her, with my hands on her waist.

"Is it too early to say I love you?" I asked her.

"It's never too late or too early. Everything is right on time." she answered, raising her head, then looked at me. She smiled and placed her head back on my shoulder.

"Tell me what's on your mind?" I asked her.

"There's a lot going through my mind right." she answered. "I want to let go of the past and move on, live my life, and do things every normal person loves doing." she continued and remained quiet.

"What's keeping you from doing it? What's holding you back?" I asked.

"I'm scared. I scared my past would come haunting me. I'm scared I wouldn't be loved and cherished. I'm scared of everything." She raised her head and her eyes were filled with tears.

"I'm broken and damaged." she said with a chuckle. "I should have died the day he laid his hands on me."

My grip tighten at the thought of he hitting a precious gem like her. I didn't want her to continue thinking about them . I kissed her, holding her closely. She was taken by surprise, but soon melted into the kiss.

"I love you, damaged and broken, and with everything that has to do with you. I'd help you forget about everything you want to forget. Just tell me what to do and it's done." I said after the kiss.

"Why are you doing all this for me? You can have any lady who has everything and ..."

"Sssh...the only lady I want is you and no one else." I said, placing a finger on her soft lips.

"I got attracted to you since the first time I set my eyes on you. And believe me it wasn't at the ice cream shop." I said, taking her by surprise.

"Is that how you got to know I loved chocolate ice cream?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "I stalked you after a few days of not being able to take you out of my mind. I had men from my friends get information about you for me. The day we met at the shop was the day I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to see you close up so badly." I continued.

She smiled, with her eyes still teary.

"I'm actually short of words." she finally said.

"I wasn't expecting this. I felt I never deserved anything, not even a little bit of love from this world." She said, wiping her tears.

"You deserve everything nice and beautiful in this world. And I'm supposed to make you forget about the past. I want my happy Nicole back." I said.

She laughed, and that's all that made everything beautiful.
"I'm glad I met you." she whispered.

We decided to leave the game out of our plans and remain in this position. I decided to play some music for relaxation. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed every second with her in my arms.

Nicole's POV

We sat there, with a slow music playing in the background. I don't know what my fate would have been if I haven't meet him. I raised my head to look at him. His eyes were closed, and he looked so peaceful. I stared at him for several minutes. I love him, and he has ignited a desire in me that only yearns for his touch.

****************Matured content**************
I kissed him, making him wrap his arms around my waist. I began rubbing myself on his crotch, as I felt it become hard.

"Fuck Nicole." he moaned.

He got up, carrying me upstairs, to the bedroom. I started planting kisses on his neck. He tightens his hold on me, pushing the door open with his leg. He closes the door and carries me to his bed. He placed me gently on his bed as he joined me and claimed my lips once again.

This time it was slow and sensual. My hands were moving on his chest and abs. His hands started moving upwards, removing the shirt in the process and tossing it away. His eyes lits up as he planted more kisses from my neck, moving downwards to my left breast.

I arch my back, wanting more. He's driving me insane and I can't help it. He continues kissing, leaving hickeys across my breasts and my neck. I pulled his sweatpants down and he helps me by removing it. We continue exploring each other's body, living in the moment.

"Are you sure you want to go further?" he asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes, I do. It's just that I haven't done this before." I said, hiding my face with my hands.

He chuckled, "Don't worry. I won't rush you. I'll take things slow",  he said.

I nodded my head, as we took off the last clothing left on us. He rolls over to the side of the bed, takes out a pack of condom and then slips it on. Damn, he's bigger than I thought. He's on top of me now, trailing kisses down my body. He stopped at my navel and continued kissing from my inner thighs going up. My breathing became heavy and irregular.

He came up telling me, "I'm going in, just relax and take deep breaths. You can tell me to stop when you get a change of mind."
I nod, giving him the go ahead. He went in slow, stroking my clit and making me moan in the process. The pain was intense, but I did as he said, so I could manage it without screaming.

He fully enters me, then slowly going back and forth. Everything went from pain to pleasure and I was in ecstasy. He increased his pace gradually, rocking my body, his lips on mine. The orgasms were building up.

My hands found their way into his hair. I screamed his name as I climaxed and the orgasms wash over me. He came few minutes later and then slipped out of me. He tossed the condom in the bin and then embraced me.
*********************Mature content over**********************

"I'm sorry I caused you so much pain." he said, burying his face in my hair.

"Don't worry, I could manage it." I said, inhaling his cologne. His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hey guys." They screamed through as he placed it on loud speaker.

"What's up?" he asked whilst I remained silent.

"Nothing much. We're heading back to your side. Oh and don't worry about food. We've got it covered." Collins replied.

"Okay, we'd be waiting." Nathan answered and then hanged up.

"Let's go take a shower then." he said as he carried me bridal style to the bathroom.