Chapter Twenty-Four

Nathan's POV

I stayed with Nicole throughout the week. Our men kept track of everyone with Kenneth, and none of them looked like a potential suspect. The men would still stay alert and let us know if anything. We picked today as the stay-at-home day, as Collins had named it. Nicole is better than before, but I still didn't want her to go out. I can't take any more risks.

"Nathan" Nicole called me, pulling me out of my trance. "You shouldn't overthink." she said.

Everyone was in his own world with their partners.

"I wish I could, but I can't. I can't take risks whilst there's someone out there who wants you dead, for God knows what." I said, rubbing my hands together.

"Can we just live in the moment, we can think about that later but I want to enjoy the moment with you." she said. "Besides, I can't hide forever. Let's just spend this moment before it's too late." she continued.

She got up and left to the bedroom.

"Should I give her some alone time?" I thought.

I left the room, the others didn't notice we had left. I went straight to my gym. After prepping myself, I started punching the bag.
"I'm being a jerk." I thought, taking a break from the bag. I headed to my room, expecting to see Nicole, but she wasn't there. I could hear her sobbing in the bathroom.

"Nicole... can you please open the door?" I asked, expecting her to just scream at me, asking me to leave her alone. But the door clicked and she embraced me.

"I'm sorry I'm being too dramatic." she said.

"You shouldn't be. I clearly understood everything. I'm being too overprotective, of which I'm not planning to change that." I said, making her chuckle. "You still look beautiful even with tears streaming down your pretty face." I continued.

"Stop it." she said, hiding her face.

"Come on, don't hide your pretty face, I want to stare at the beauty I have here." I said. She raised her head, then gave me a peck.

"Mmmm...I want more." I said, lifting her up for a proper one.
"I missed your touch." she said, after the kiss.

"I don't want to hurt..."

"I know baby." she said, sliding her hand across my chest, as I set her down. "I'm heading to the kitchen to get some snacks. Do you want anything?" she asked as we left the bathroom.

"Yeah." I replied, trapping her between the door and myself.

"But on second thoughts" I said as I held her hands above her. "All I need is you." I continued before leaning in to kiss her.

******************************Mature Content******************************
"What made you change your mind?" she asked.

"I want to do anything that would make you happy." I answered, slightly squeezing her ass.

"Just take me already, I can't stand this sweet torture." she said, planting kisses on my chest.

"I wish I could, but I want to take my time, giving you all the pleasure you need." I lifted her up and placed her on the dresser, standing between her legs.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked, her eyes clouded as I tossed my shirt on the nearby chair.

"I want to keep you in suspense." I said, ripping her shirt.

"Mmmm" I hummed in delight, burying my face in her cleavage.
"What's with you and no bra?" I asked, making her chuckle.

"It's comfortable that way."she replied, her hand running through my hair. "And beside, you like it when I go without a bra." she continued.

"Not that I'm complaining." I said, taking a nipple in my mouth, sucking at it, whilst I fondle the other breast.

"Nathan" she moaned my name, as I flicked my tongue over the hardened nub. I carried her to the bed, planting kisses wherever I could. Discarding the rest of our clothes, I continued from where I left off.

She gasped when I nibbled at her sensitive nipple, twisting the other one. I moved downwards, licking her navel. I finally reached her sweet honey pot, and after inhaling her sweet feminine scent, I dived in. Her body began to shiver as I plunged two fingers in her, my tongue flicking over her sensitive bud.

"Nathan..." her voice trailing off. "I'm getting close." she whispered.

"Just cum baby." I said, moving in and out faster, rubbing her clit.
Pleasure ran through her body, as she came. I started kissing from from her sweet pot back up, teasing her nipples before kissing her passionately.

"I want you inside me."she managed to say.

"As you wish baby." I said, filling her up slowly, then thrusting in and out.

She held onto me, as her second orgasm was building up quickly. Increasing the pace gradually, giving her clit the attention it needs, with me getting close to my release.

"Baby I'm close." I whispered to her.

"Cum with me." she whispered back, kissing my neck.

With one final thrust, we both came, hers more intense than the first.
*******************************Mature Content******************************

"I missed you." she said, after she recovered from her bliss.

"I missed you too baby." I chuckled, carrying her to the bathroom.

"Let get a quick shower and head out for lunch." I said.

"Do you want me to go out?" she asked, looking uncertain.

"Yes. Don't worry, everything would be fine." I said, kissing her forehead.

"But..." she began, but I cut her off.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." she smiled.

The others were ready when we came back to the living, and after a lot of arguments and disagreement, we finally picked a restaurant to have our lunch. One guard greeted us as he opened the door for us to enter.

"Was this minivan there or it's new?" Nicole asked.

"It's new. I decided to get it since we go out as a group often." I answered.

"Thank you." she said, hugging me.

"For?" I asked, confused.

"For everything." she answered.

"You shouldn't thank me." I said. "I'm grateful I have you in my life." I continued, as the guard started engine, blasting  music the way we want it.