Chapter Three

Nathan's POV

I went straight to my room when  I arrived. I took a shower and in just my sweatpants, I  jumped on my bed. I've finally got close enough to see her beautiful face. I kept stalking her, I don't know whether to name it as an obsession, I don't know.

The first time I saw her, which was at a function at the museum, I got so attracted to her. I made it a point not to fall in love at first sight, I just couldn't help it, but I think there's an exception when it comes with this beautiful creature, Nicole. I was hoping the feeling would just disappear, thinking it was lust. But as the feeling became greater and deeper, all I could think of was her and I didn't want anyone else.

I began to love everything about her. Her cute hour glass figure, her hair, her cute lips I couldn't wait to kiss, everything about her was mesmerizing. It took every willpower in me not to make it known to her. I've sometimes been following her myself, at a safe distance. I don't want to look creepy and scare her.

My friends, Zac and Collins have had  their men get  every information of her that I needed, even though I had men that would do the work for me, but I let them do it anyway. Zac and Collins called, so we decided to have a conference video call.

"Yo guys" I said. "Hey man, what's up?" Zac asked.

"Nothing much, just the usual." I said. I earlier told them about Nicole. I'm planning on keeping her in the dark for now. They knew I haven't seen her in a while now, and they helped me calm my nerves on not doing something crazy, like I said, I don't want to look creepy and scare her if maybe everything was okay on her side.

"Hello, earth to Nathan." Collins said, bringing my attention back to them.

"Are you still worried about Nicole? Do you think we should look for her?" Zac asked.

"Naah, you guys shouldn't worry. She's fine" I said.

" Well if you say so" Collins said.

I smiled, they could read me so easily like an opened book.

"So when are we going to meet her?" Zac asked.

"Yeah, I really want to see the only person you can resist. The only one who makes you forget you're actually here on earth with us" Collins continued, with Zac laughing.

"You'd see her soon, guys. Just relax." I said, sighing. "And besides, I just zoned out, it's not like I floated up into the sky or disappeared." I continued.

These boys, they'd literally kill me. I don't even know who's eager to see her and always be with her, me or them. We decided to end the talk on Nicole and talk about something else. We spoke about new business ideas, and moved to sports and cars. I just watched as they rambled about the new types coming out.

"What?" I was confused about what they're were talking about, since my mind had drifted elsewhere.

"Just plan a wedding already. As soon as you set your eyes on her, just carry her to the nearest church." Collins said.

"How do you manage at work if you keep zoning out every minute?" Zac asked.

" Come on guys, I'm perfectly fine at work, and also I don't zone out every minute as you say. And moreover, if I do plan one, you're definitely not invited to the wedding." I said. " Where at all did I get you two as friends?" I asked, laughing at their fake shocked expression.

"He doesn't want us anymore." Zac cried, wiping away the tears I don't even see.

"Yeah, I feel like crying too." Collins joining him.

"He's not inviting us to the wedding too." Zac continued.

"How does a wedding go without the best men around" Collins said.

" I wonder how Maud and Irene manage when you guys are like this?" I said." And you guys know perfectly well that you would killl me if I don't even let you see Nicole, let alone not inviting you to the wedding. I'd just start digging my grave before you find me. And besides, I'm not ready to die now, I still have a lot of things I'd like to accomplish and I want to enjoy life you know." I said. I couldn't control my laughter this time.

"Since you know, we don't have to worry anymore, right Collins?." Zac said.

"Right Zac." Collins answered.

These two would always make my night any day.  We decided to call it a night, since it was a little pass 11pm. We ended the call after the guys telling me they'd be coming over the next day, and whether I like it or yes, they're finally going to see Nicole. I'm still wonder who's more obsessed with her.

I just smiled when I remember those moments some hours ago, when I was with them. I couldn't help but stare at her whilst she talked. The way her eyes would just light up, how she relates so well with Clara, how good a listener she was. I can't seem to get enough of her.

I picked my phone, and went through the pictures of her I had. She was with Clara in some of them, she was alone in most of them and the rest with a guy that made me slightly jealous.  She disappeared since I last saw her till today, I hope she'd give me the chance to make her happy.

I still have some unanswered questions, which I'm pretty sure I'd get answers to them as time goes on. I hope she won't disappear tomorrow, because I don't think I'd like to lose her again. I placed the phone on the beside dresser, and  stood by my window, staring at Nicole's house. With smiles on my face, I laid back in bed, and then drifted off to sleep, with her in mind.