Chapter 2:"Travel back to Past..." [✔]

Harry entered Ragnok's office and sat down across from him sighing. Lord Ragnarok looked at the crown prince observing the power rolling off of him reflecting the blood of Merlin and the Royal family.

"Is there any will from my parents?" Harry asked.

"Yes, Harry..." Lord Ragnarok gave him 3 letters.

"I will read them when I go back home..." Harry says and then remembers, "Ah... Also, Ragnok. Take some money from my Vault as a tip and as an apology for the incident with the dragon please..."

Lord Ragnarok's eyes widened in surprise and nodded to him, "As you wish, Harry..."

"Once again, I'm truly sorry about the incident with the Dragon and apologize to the Goblin Nation for trying to break into Gringotts..." Harry said apologizing once more and bowing to him.

"You're forgiven... The Goblin Nation will stand alongside you Harry. You are the Crown Prince of the Britain Wizarding Throne and it is our duty to protect the Royal Family..." Lord Ragnarok said.

"Then we shall become friends..." Harry said firmly as he stood up,"Thank you my friend... may your Vault overflow and your enemies cower at your feet..."

Lord Ragnarok give him a grin showing his sharp teeth satisfied by his sendoff,"May your gold flow like a river and your enemy flee before you."

Harry went back to the Grimmauld Place only to be stopped by Hermione and Ron talking in front of the shop which made him curious so he decided to stop and listen in on their conversation.

"How did he manage to live? Dumbledore said he was gonna die in the war with those Blocking Charms!" Ron whined making Harry clench his hand to keep silent.

"I know! That's why we brewed the Obedience Potion so he remains obedient to us so we can get our wishes! Imagine how many books he has! Imagine how much money he can give to us!" Hermione said in a gleeful tone.

"I know! With this Potion, we can become rich and famous!" Ron says joyfully.

Harry apparated away from the shop and went to Grimmauld Place, where he unleashed the anger out until he was panting and slumped on the sofa. Harry sat on the couch, his throat kept constricting allowing little air to enter his lungs. He was sobbing tearlessly, if this kept this up he would certainly cry so he calmed himself and focused on his parents' letters. While Harry didn't cry the fury in his heart was immeasurable.' He clenched the letters, it was clear his parents told him to not trust Dumbledore and his 'light'.

He has no doubt that Severus was also a victim and it made him feel exhausted, Harry leaned back and drank warm tea to ease his throat. He wondered how to call Death since he was the Master of Death.

"Death?" Harry called to no one making him snicker, there's no way that just asking out loud de- he was yanked out of his thoughts when he heard a flap of wing feathers.

"You called, Master?" A genderless voice with a void of emotion called out making him yelp.
Harry noticed a black shadow surrounding the person who was wearing a black cloak, he couldn't see anything except darkness and silver eyes glinting like spotlights in the night.

"You are Death..." Harry said breathlessly as he sat in stunned silence until he blinked back into reality, "Uh. Hello, I guess. Finally, we meet... I'm your Master, apparently..."

"Yes... You are my Master..." Death drawled making Harry nod, "What makes you call me out Master?"

"I want to know about what happened.." Harry says in a determined voice.