Chapter 22:"End of Gilderoy Lockhart"

The winter is coming and the Yule Holiday is also coming. Unfortunately, the DADA teacher still hasn't changed yet but the class got taken over some time with Prof.Snape

Hadrian already called Dumbledore a sign that Lucius already interfered with the problem of the DADA teacher. He was asking about him trying to boycott Students asking Prof.Snape to teach them, Hadrian already can see his position was in thin ice and he already made sure that Madam Bones is searching about Lockhart Fraudness then she can catch him.

Sirius and Remus are waiting for them to finish their Job.

-Malfoy Manor-

Lucius Malfoy leaned back in his seat and pinched his nose in tired Hadrian for sure like to add him a job but that job is worth it.

He remembers his son letter about his Nephew in anger because the Fool runs away from the class in the middle of the Panic, Reading by the letter Hadrian was in fury, his magic was oozing from his body makes his normal emerald Eye turn into a Burning Green Fire with a Silver of Magic.

Draco also told him that Hadrian changed the people view of the world with only a word and his son clearly told him that Hadrian was an exact copy of the Gellert Grindelwald and it make a shudder in his spine but thankfully Hadrian will not become a Dark Lord, he do it for a good way.

Lucius always knew that his Lord, no, Marvollo took a liking to him, They are soulmates and no one can break those chains among them. It is already scared enough to have Marvollo political ability in action but in addition to Hadrian political ability who was at the same level as the Gellert Grindelwald, it was a terrifying sight indeed.

It was mysterious to him why Hadrian seemed to admire Gellert Grindelwald's mind for the Politic and changed people with his word alone.

Lucius admitted that he didn't want to face off with this person especially him who has an Soldier who is in hand that is much more greater than Dumbledore.

XXXX

Hadrian was in Potion lab along with Severus. He has a bunch of books and paper floating around him, He decided to make a potion that heals any illness even from Mind or Chronic Illness, Looking by the Lady and Lord Longbottom he wants the people who got their mind broken or who got dementor kiss healed since normally they can not be healed. Sirius mind got healed in a long time period but Hadrian need faster and effective

Gilderoy Lockhart also forgot about the Locket with Marvollo who already absorbed the last Horcrux so he became a normal teacher. Hadrian also often goes to Sasha Chamber of Secret and to the 3rd Corridor where Fluffy is there.

He also keeps in touch with Marvollo through the one line mirror, Hadrian hopes that Madam Bones hurriedly to make Gilderoy Lockhart Fraudness to be found and let Sirius, Remus to work as DADA teacher since he really pity the 6th and 7th Student.

Draco and Neville also wrap their inner prank to make Ron and Ginny their main target, sometimes with the help of the Twin and so Draco can not ignore them with the Twin who already gave a gift to him to make him confused but accept it since it was Jewellery not food.

"It was confusing..." Draco huffed walk toward the DADA classroom with Hadrian beside him

"Well, clearly someone wants to court you, dear cousin..." Hadrian say in amusement

"And I want to know who dared to court me.." Draco says to him,"Obviously it's not a female with the present who seems to know about me..."

Hadrian hummed, "There no problem, is it? We live in a world of Mystical, Mysterious and Fantasy male pregnant, you know..."