Chapter 44: "New Generation! NSFW"

Children Laughter was heard echoing through the Great Hall of Hogwarts, The Students were seen wearing a different uniform in the Great Hall and we can see a certain person wearing a simple Forehead Crown in his head, His name is Hadrian Lilian James Potter-Black-Pendragon. The Crown Prince of the Britain Wizarding World and He is now 17 years old the day when he graduated from Hogwarts.

Hadrian feels his time in Hogwarts after Dumbledore soul got taken by the DEATH and he got free from the Curse of the Peverell Family, He feels that everything gone brightly with Hogwarts opened a Class for the Pre-Wizarding Children with the Headmaster who is Professor Flitwick who become their Headmaster and still teaching the Charm.

Marvolo has a Law to make all of the Magical Creature is seen all right therefore now the Magical Creature is living peacefully and isn't feared by the Wizards. The Minister now is Madam Bones and it flourished greatly like a Bud of Flower blooming beautifully.

Madam Bones makes a Unit of Auror to protect the Children, Muggle or Not and let them take care of the Abused Magical Children from the Muggle and she also makes a New Prison for the Lighter Crime. Goblins Nation is Still in Charge of the Money but the Wizards get to teach how to respect the Creature and it makes the Goblins become more open to the Wizards.

The Festival and Holiday got restored therefore it made their Magic flourish better and the Magical Children also growing up, There no Biasness anymore. Sirius and Remus still become DADA teachers and they teach the Students the Dark Magic sometimes just no the 3 Illegal curses, they even asked the Students to make the Student with the Positive thing from the Dark Magic and Negative thing from the Light Magic.

"Are you nervous?" Draco voice ask break Hadrian though

"No... Just, I just thought that maybe I got crowned here just like when I surprised Marvolo..." Hadriana mused to himself

Draco hummed, "Well, There is nothing wrong with you getting crowded in here. It is our Graduation day..."

Hadrian chuckled and indeed today was his Graduation Day, The Headmistress McGonagall is preparing to give the certificate to the Graduate students. He can see the Parents who also come, some of them crying in touch that their children graduate from Hogwarts.

He glances at his Cousin, Hadrian glad that Draco accepts his feeling to the Twin. This makes Lucius headache but he's not complained because the Twin is amazing at Business, Their shop was spread all around the world and they are wealthy enough.

"Let's the Ceremony Begin!" Headmistress declared

One by one the Students got called and got certificated from the Ministry, Madam Bones who congratulated them until it was his name got called

"Hadrian Lilian James Potter-Black- Pendragon!" Headmistress McGonagall call

Hadrian walks to the Stage, He can see the Teacher have a smile on his face. He took the Certificate after getting congratulated by each of the professors.

"Congratulations..." Prof. Snape congratulate him

"Uncle sev..." Hadrian muttered nod to him

Sirius was sniffled when Hadrian went to him, "Our Prongslet already grew up!"

"Sirius!" Remus smacked his head, He hug Hadrian, "Congratulations..."

Suddenly the Great Hall door got opened showing Lord Ragnarok and a Banner of the Targareyon Family make Hadrian wide eye covered his face in embarrassment

"I apologize for being disturbing but just like His Majesty Marvolo, Crown Prince Hadriana needs to get crowned here..." Lord Ragnarok said in amusement