Chapter 35: Incoming Blizzard

George and Fred staring at the Paper in front of them, Next Year, they are graduated from Hogwarts but before that, they got a letter from Hadrian, regarding their Family, Hmph, Weasley, what a shame family.

It's all happened in the summer when Fred and George were in their House Bedroom when a snowy owl come to them with a Letter, They look at each other in silence before Fred took the Letter. It showing Hadrian writing hand addressed to them that said an unease word.

Dear Fred & George

Sorry, I haven't given a letter or news to you guys. I have been busy with taking care of the Orphanage but do you guys remember when I told you guys about breaking the Chain? I have a feeling that perhaps you guys better go into Gringotts to check over you guys because I fear there a Compulsion happened around you guys, Just like what Dumbledore do to me.

I'm not saying to offend your parent about they are not your Birth Parent but it's better to go into Gringotts, take the Blood Test, knowing your true and real family tree. Why am I suspicious? It's because of Molly attitude toward you two, It seems like she really didn't care about you guys at all and I feel your Magic is tainted, I didn't like it. I am also suspicious about Percy and I don't mind if Percy accompanies you to the Gringotts.

Percy is a Logical person, He can give reason to everything. Please check over you guys before the harm was done and then please Floo into the Black Manor.

Yours,

Hadrian Potter Black

Fred and George look at each other in silence, they are not a fool, they are clever enough to hide their prank but because that they are often to prank the student and make chaos around the school, the teachers always understand and find out but they didn't have any proof and thus, they are surviving with being a prankster and didn't get suspended.

When they saw their Mother is already busy minding her own Business, They floo into the Gringotts. Well, She didn't care about them even though she asked them where they're going, they just can lie to her. The moment they arrived at the Gringotts, they immediately go to the Teller and tell them what Hadrian told them to.

"Good evening, We are come in hereby of Hadrian, He said to go meet with um, someone named Griphook.." Fred said showing the Letter from Hadrian who showing the Goblin words that the Teller read upon

The Goblin raised his head before jump down, "Come, follow me."

They follow the Goblin into one of the Office which adorning with Gold and Silver, The Teller talk to the Goblin in the Office with quite a respect in Gobledock even though Fred and George didn't understand but they understand that this Goblin is highly respected.

"I see... You are come told from Heir Potter-Black" He said to the Twin who nods, "Well then, I'm Lord Ragnarok, One of the Lord of the Goblin Nation. From what the Letter that Heir Potter-Black send to me, he asks me to test you two regarding the Compulsion, the Potion and Blood Test."

"Yes." They answer in unison as Ragnarok gestured them to sit across him

Ragnarok pulls out a Dager, Potion and Paper, "Please slice your hand and let your blood drip into the Potion."

Fred and George do the instruction, They are waiting for the word to come out. For some reason, they feel nervous and uneased before the word slowly appeared in the Paper which George took the paper and perhaps, for the first time he feel anger, betrayal and ashamed.

Geroge slam the paper down clench his hand controlling his anger before Fred took the paper, He took a deep breath, "Well, look at that." A Rolling wave of Magic oozing from their body in anger