Chapter 34:"First step to Orphanage"

Yule time is coming, Hadrian can see Hogwarts begin to decorate the castle in Christmas decorations- So beautiful. He also sees some of the students packing up their belongings to go home. Nothing happened this past month, so peaceful that made him feel weird.

He looked outside the Train Window saw the Cold Snowy Weather in Scotland make him huffed, He saw his friends who were glad to get out of the School. Hadrian need to take care of the Black House first, of course, He also received a letter from Aunt Amelia regarding those Children

Dear Hadrian,

It was shocking for me to see the magical Children feared for their power, I see many Muggle Born children who got abused, Abandoned, neglected because of their differences.

I also see the Half-Blood Children who are orphaned without a Magical Guardian, some of them have Magical Children but their Guardian didn't enter into their life.

Queen Elizabeth also takes care of it with the Ministry of Muggle with Ministry Fudge. Lucius also took a step to meet with Queen Elizabeth regarding the Children. She agreed to have those Children sent into the Wizarding World but she wished to let the Muggle-Born know about the Muggle World so that means they need to teach about the Muggle World.

It was a surprising step but Ministry Fudge and Lucius see what can Muggle can do with their Subject like their Technology, Queen Elizabeth wished to have those Muggle-Born have the Basic of the Muggle World Information

'Even though they are magical but they are still a Muggle, My Subject!'

That is what Queen Elizabeth said to Lucius and Ministry Fudge, They can not do anything because it is also true about it, they are Queen Elizabeth subjects therefore we are in the middle of taking care of the sudden change for the Orphanage.

If you have something in your mind, please informed me

Yours

Aunt/Madam Bones

Head of Law Ministry of Magic

Hadrian who read the Letter knows what Queen Elizabeth thinks, He better think about those children who are from Muggle World. Perhaps, He can build a Pre-Wizarding School for the Children who already show their Accidental magic, they also can teach the Wizarding Children about the Muggle World technology, therefore, they can work together.

It was a dangerous step to open their world and Hadrian has no doubt that some of them are gonna refuse. He needed to do something about it, he didn't believe in the Muggles but he has a trust in Muggle Royal Family who also has a connection with Wizarding World.

"We've arrived..." Susan's voice breaks his though

They're coming out from the train, Hadrian bid his friend/ siblings a Happy Holiday. He, Sirius and Remus apparated to the Black Manor with Hadrian who immediately go to the Study Room where his Magic singing in Joy saw Marvolo in there

Hadrian walked to him and let him melt into his strong embrace. It's been a while and he misses him greatly.

"How's Hogwart?" Marvolo questioned

"There nothing happened..." Hadrian respond with his head in his chest

"No Dolores Umbridge?"

Hadrian giggled and shook his head, "No... Sirius and Remus managed to have a permanent spot on DADA..."

"That's good then..." Marvolo said kissed his forehead

Hadrian learned from his chest but he was still in his personal space with Marvolo arm in his waist, "When are you graduate?"