Chapter 40: "New Era"

"Remi... Are you still in contact with other Werewolf?" Hadrian asked bluntly

Remus stiffens, "No, Well... I can contact them, Why?"

"I want to see the pack..." Hadrian said in a clear and firm voice, "Fenrir Greyback, He once followed Marvolo, I want to see the Alpha of the Pack. Werewolves were treated badly and I want to see them with my own eyes..."

Remus embraces Hadrian silence and Hadrian let his Godfather stay in his Arm with him who pat his back in silence, Remus knows his Godson want to change the Law of the Magical Creature, those who got prejudice, those who got neglected. Remus often wondered how did the Wizarding World deserve Hadrian? Is it because he is the Prophecy child? Is it because he is the Chosen One? He didn't like it when his Godson doing everything on his shoulder alone even though he hs Marvolo who supported him.

He agreed to not be involved with what those two plans but sometimes, Remus need to calm his urge to ask him to stop, this job is an Adult job not for the Teenagers and yet, He knows that Hadrian is so stubborn, so stubborn because it is his personality and his nature to help people if he can help them.

Hadrian didn't think too much about this, He just didn't like it when they go to the Ministry and got a different Badge and the people who scooted away from Remus like he was some kind of Beat it make him angry.

When he first saw it, He was held by Marvolo and Remus hand in his shoulder to not lash out even though his eyes were already showing a Suppress Fury.

"Okay.." Remus let go of Hadrian with gratitude, "Okay... I will send a letter to Fenrir about this..."

"Thank you, Moony..." Hadrian said with a smile embracing his Godfather tightly, "Let's write the Letter now, shall we..."

"Yeah..." Remus ruffle his hair

.....

Worn out clothes...

A Minimalist House...

'This is not a place for them to stay...' Hadrian thought in sad and suppress fury of the Ridiculous law

"Is this where your pack lives?" He asked Fenrir who nod in silence

After a few minutes after Remus give Letter and has Permission for the Alpha to let them visit the Nest, therefore, Hadrian and Remus Apparated to the Werewolf dent and How surprised and Sad Hendrix is when he saw their Condition, He got greeted by Fenrir

"Remus..." Fenrir greet his Cub

"Fenrir..." Remus greet him back

An Awkward silence echoed between them with Fenrir who misses his Cub and with Remus who is defected from the Group

"Good Lord! Just Hug!" Hadrian pushed Remus to Fenrir arm

Hadrian snorted when they saw the two Awkward men hug each other until they parted away and Hadrian asked Fenrir to let him look around the Nest and look how sad he is when he entered their Village.

"For us, this is Enough..." Fenrir said

Hadrian clench his hand with his eyes shadow, He took a deep breath and glared at the Sky like they are offence him

"This is not Enough!" Hadrian said in order to suppress fury and anger and make Fenrir snap at the Child, He looked at the Alpha, "This is not Enough! I was Pendragon! I was Crown Prince of Britain's Wizarding World! This Country is my Kingdom! I will be damned if my Beloved Subjects live like this! You all only turn into Werewolf in Fullmoon only and the longest perhaps a week other than that you are Human, the same as Us! This is not Fair and Screw the Law! If I can change the Law then I will change it! Pendragon is the True Ruler, not the Mindless Idiot of the Ministry!"