Chapter 4:"Diagon Alley" [✓]

A year has passed since Hadrian started living in Black Manor, He was 9 years old and Remus had taken his advice and gone to the Goblins and got himself cleared of possible potions and compulsions. Remus had been bewildered when Hadrian spoke to the Lord of the Goblins in a friendly manner. What shocked him more was when Lord Ragnarok had graced Hadrian with a smile when he tried to speak the goblin language only for it to come out somewhat broken.

"Hadrian... Is there something that you haven't told me?" Remus ask one day

"Why?" He ask in confused look up from the Homework that Grandpa Phineas had given to him earlier.

(it was about 2nd Year Potion since merlin know that Hadrian is a Genius Child, thanks that he is time traveller and his Eidetic Memory. In his previous life, he never pay attention to class because of the war.)

"It's a feat to have a Goblin behind you, especially Lord Ragnarok, He is one of the Lords of the Goblin Nation. With him supporting you the Goblin Nation is also supporting you" Remus pointed out.

"Remus... What do you know about Mother's inheritance?" Hadrian ask

"Uh... She's Muggleborn?" Remus ask in confusion.

Hadrian laughed softly,"That is wrong.. Mother was a Descendant of the Pendragon Family meaning She was a Direct Descendant of the Pendragon/Emrys Family, her parents were killed apparently and she got adopted by Evan family. She had found this out after taking an inheritance test with Ragnarok before going into hiding with me in her womb and father."

"Wait.. Pendragon/Emrys?" Remus asked Blinking several times in shock then his eyes widened and his Jaw dropped ,"Lily was born to the British Wizard Royal Family i thought they were killed off?!"

"Yes... She knew of her heritage when she graduated from Hogwart but she refused since it was too heavy a burden for her to bear..." Hadrian informed him look down at the Homework,"She stayed Quiet about her Royal Blood since she knew she would be targeted.. The Long Lost British Wizarding Royal Family is found. Every Child who is born from the Pendragon/Emrys line have Emerald Eyes with a Silver rim in them but it depends on their power..."

"What do you mean it depends on their power?" Remus asked in confusion.

"Every Pendragon Child has Emerald eyes and From what I've read from the Dragon Palace that Emerald eyes come from the Emrys bloodline who got blessing from the Lady Magic herself and Merlin Himself. Emerald is a Sign of the Emrys Family. It was said that Nature will obey their Blood and Magic. It also said that Lady Magic comes from Nature so as a blessing she gave the eyes to their family to represent a Lush Emerald Green forest as a sign of blessing of Lady magic.

The silver ring is from the pendragon blood. The silver came from Arthurs ability to wield Excalibur, it's said the magic from the sword bled into his eyes creating the silver ring. Green for the magic of Mother Nature and silver for the protection and ability to protect from the sword." Hadrian informed him, "And every Pendragon/Emrys Children has a Eidetic Memory and Natural Occlumency it's one of the great mothers gifts to help us lead. So we can never forget our mistakes so we can learn from them."

"Depending on their power?" Remus asked barely above a whisper completely stunned by what he is learning about his friends family.

Hadrian smiled giggling,"Silly Remus... Of course every child has a lot of Magic in their body and when the children are strong enough their eyes will show a silver swirl like mine. It means that child is strong enough to become the blade needed to guide and protect their people."

Remus frowned staring at Hadrian who oozing with Warm Magic and indeed his Forest Green Emerald eye forming a swirling silver power in it make him stunned once more.