Chapter 33:"5th Year!"

A Young man was seen in the Middle of the Lush Green Field with an Old Mansion, He wore a simple White robe and Raven Hair that tied in a ponytail. He looks around in silence with his wand point at his chin tapping absentmindedly

"Krecher..." He call to no one until a pop was heard

"Yes, Master?" The House-Elf asked

The Young man smiles and looks at the House-Elf named Krecher, "How long for the House-Elf to repair the Black House?"

"It depends, Hadrian Young Master..." Krecher hummed

The Young man named Hadrian hummed and looked at the worn-out Mansion, He sighed in tiredness. Sirius and Remus help Marvolo to have a Legal Orphanage to build using a Black mansion that hasn't been used, Narcissa gladly helps Sirius with the Paperwork with Lucius who also using his power in Ministry to make it much easier.

Marvolo was in Busy, He went back and forth from Durmstrang to the Muggle Ministry to discuss the Magical Children. The Queen helps him with the Orphanage and make some kind of Passport to enter the Wizarding World, even though they are Magical, they are still Muggle.

Lucius and Aunt Amelia searching for the Magical Children who are abused, Abandoned and Orphaned. They are shocked to see there are many Magical Children who didn't get cherished

"Did Dumbledore or the Ministry know about this?" Lucius asked in suppressed anger

"No..." Amelia responded

They are Horrified to see the Ministry didn't care about the Next Generation, Aunt Amelia stormed into Ministry Fudge demanding to let those Children be saved right away. Auror Kingsley becomes her Right Hand immediately and Amelia some kind of Bodyguard.

"Ma'am..." Kingsley calls her to make her hummed, "The Ministry didn't really pay attention to the children, Why suddenly asked about it?"

Amelia looks up from her paperwork, takes off her glasses and puts down her quill, "Because of Hadrian..."

"Mr. Potter-Black?" He asked in confused

"You know that Dumbledore sent him away to an Abusive Muggle House. They feared his Magic Power, They abused him because they feared and he wished to not let the Children have those hardships in them. I asked to capture those Muggles but Hadrian refused to let them because they didn't want him to drop into their Life... He already didn't make contact with them and they happily didn't contact him, They are a stranger..."

Amelia informed him with a solemn and sad expression, Kingsley knew right away that this Person Hadriaa Lilian James POtter-Black is too good for this world and he with his Mate is gonna change the world for much greater than ever before.

It was Summer Holiday, Uncle Severus sometimes told them about Dumbledore becoming agitated because there was no movement from Death Eater or Voldemort and it make the Wizarding World become much more ease and freedom, didn't have fear anymore but Dumbledore insisted that Voldemort gonna come back and for the first time in his life that Hadrian love Ministry to shut his nonsense off.

Marvolo was also busy with his NEWT and OWL exams even though he didn't need to learn but he has many Assignment on his desk

"Krecher..." Hadrian call him

"Yes?" Krecher asked responded appeared before him

"How many House-Elf do we need to take care of the Orphanage?" Hadrian questioned

Krecher smiled, "it depends how many Children fit in there... The Manor has 6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining Hall, Attic for the Storage, Library, Drawing Room, Study Room, Living Room..."