Chapter - 43 : Bang on with All In

'I have to take Swara out of this. I am sure Neil would have got my message same as Roger. They would work on finding Swara but I need to play along with these two scumbags keeping them engage here, so they don't harm her and Roger and team will get enough time to track Swara.' Sanskar's calculative brain was running with jet speed. 'I trust our destiny she brought us together when it was least expected. Please for this time spare us. Please keep her safe...I won't be able to survive if anything happens to her. She is my life. No...I won't let anyone come between us this time no matter what.' He crossed his fingers following Shekhar to go out of club from back door.

'Jaideep, you betrayed me. I brought you here, gave you luxurious life, and you double cross me. But right now, I need you. Once I get everything vested in my fist, I will deal with you and this creep son of my best betrayer friend. What you both are thinking that I would leave you this easily? Never ever in your dreams.' Shekhar passed quick glare at Jaideep passing fake small smile and slid on backseat of his car along with Sanskar while Jaideep was on wheels and Sahil was on passenger seat.

'Sanskar is too smart and shrewd to react. Till I have Swara in my hands he would dance on my fingers. If she slipped away? No way I don't even want to think about it. I have to outshine him this time anyhow. Then I can deal with this lunatic Shekhar Gadodia.' Sahil kept on looking outside at traffic of Mumbai's busy roads.

Swara tried to open her eyes. She felt heaviness in her head, sudden pain in her head earned small shriek from her. It was becoming difficult for her to open her eyelids. She wanted to rub her eyes with her hands, but she felt her hands were tied. She tried to jerk hold from her hands, but it caused her strong pain as her skin scratched darkening red bloody marks on her delicate wrists.

"Ahh" Swara gathered all her strength to open her eyes. And at the same time, she felt bucket of icy cold water splashed on her face. Sudden contact with freezing water numbed her senses. She felt breathless for a moment. She tried to move her legs but those were also tied with thick rope.

After long battle with her body strength, she was successful to gain her senses back. With slow deep breath and gathering all her mental and physical strength she could finally opened her eyes. Her eyelids fought against the sudden light flashed on her face. It took few moments for Swara to realise that she was kept as hostage in one small room.

"Finally, you are awake?" Swara heard venomous voice, for a moment she could not recognise the owner.

She took deep breath with closed her eyes to remember past events, and flashes of her being in washroom with Sahil ran through in front of her eyes. She knew she had landed in grave danger. First thought ran in her mind was of her soulmate, 'Sanskar where are you? Does he know I am stuck here? I need you Sanskar.'

She opened eyes to see the most unexpected person in front of her eyes.

"Mrs. Gadodia?" Swara whispered faintly, recognising woman standing in front of her in her most furious avatar.

"You don't even know how much peace it is giving to my heart to see you like this. Begging for your life" Sharmishtha gloated maliciously.

"No wonder you would have such extreme feelings for me as I sent your lovely daughter to her rightful place." Swara ridiculed passing lips side smile. Her voice was weak but was filled with sarcasm.

"Shut up. You are the reason of my daughter's ruination" Sharmishtha took threatening step feeling insulted with Swara's words and her nonchalant attitude. "First you destroyed her marriage with the love of her life and then you tortured her mentally and that was not enough you trapped her in your father's attempt to murder case."