Chapter - 31 : Unfathomable Trust

Sanskar turned to look at Ragini in bewilderment clenching his fist. Same was the condition everyone present over in the garden. All heads turned towards her passing ridiculous glare.

"Yes, Sanskar she is the one who planned your accident. She wants to..." Ragini took threatening step towards Swara. Her eyes had turned charcoal red, her obsession for Sanskar took charge of her sanity.

"Enough! Dare you say a word against my wife" Sanskar roared shooting death glares at Ragini. He took a step shielding Swara behind his back.

"Ragini how could you blame Shona for an accident?" Anurag came in defense for his daughter.

Swara was dumbstruck with Ragini's words. It took few moments for her mind to processed Ragini's blame. She was rooted at her place in blank mode, she could see Sanskar's back protecting her from evil eyes.

For Swara it was always shattering to listen everyone's taunts and blames from her childhood. She had listened accusations for her mother at every step of her life. She hated the fact that outer world always judged her based on her mother's deeds. Over the years she had built strong walls around her true self safeguarding her heart but even today one blame, one taunt, one accusation was enough to break her reminding her entire painful past.

"Wife...come on Sanskar, how you can blindly believe her? She is bloody murderer" Ragini hated when Sanskar reposted back. His arrogance and anger filled voice engulfed her heart with fear, but her delusional mind was restricting her from taking step back.

"Just stop it right now Ragini. Don't try to test my patience" Sanskar was in his most furious mode.

"Ragini watch your words. And don't forget where you are standing?" Sujata seconded Sanskar. She could not hear anything against her daughter.

"Ragini what are you talking about?" Divya was horrified with revelations.

Divya's support was always one plus point for Ragini, she smiled inwardly.

"Laddoo, keep quiet" Sharmishtha tried to shush her daughter.

Ram was taken a back with Ragini's sudden unexpected outburst.

Shekhar and Parvati were looking at their daughter with open mouth in astonishment. Over last three months they had seen her obsessions for Sanskar but it was always inside their home it was for the first time her psychic disorder was coming in front of any outsider. Gadodia family were scared about spoiling their daughters' image in front of public. Surely, her current lunatic behaviour would boost public talks about their daughter which was already high after her marriage breaking news with Sanskar.

Siddhant rubbed his fingers over his forehead in frustration shaking his head. This girl standing in front of him was ruining all his planning's and efforts to give major blow to his enemy for her obsession. Everything was going according to his plans but right now he could see his castle of dreams falling down in front of his eyes being helpless. He clenched his fist to control his anger, he needed to maintain calm as he could not let anyone knew his true face.

"Aunty why did you put blind fold on your eyes? She is destroying this household more precisely your son. Why don't you ask your lovely daughter in law if she had taken Sanskar's signatures on some papers betraying him which caused him huge set back in his work." Ragini spitted out venomously details which she had earlier got to know from Sahil. He had informed her about the mess Swara had created with resource allocation papers knowingly to increase her fury. But Ragini splitting out all these today was the most unexpected thing for him.

Swara felt stream of tears falling down on her cheeks recalling her betrayal which she had completely forgotten over last couple of weeks.

"We don't need to ask her anything. And this is something nobody should interfere as this is husband and wife's matter. So stay away from my son and my daughter in law's married life" Ram announced his decision in stern voice.