Chapter 13 - Dropping off Alexia

After about 4 hours of sunbathing on the beach we make our way back to Connor's car to go back to mine.

"Thanks for taking us out Connor, it was really fun, I wish I didn't have to go home tomorrow, at least I'm coming back next month with the girls" Alexia says, climbing into the car.

"Yeah it was really nice and you can't come to LA and not go to Santa Monica so I felt I was obligated to take you girls there" Connor says, pulling onto the highway.

"So what time is your flight tomorrow Al?" I ask.

"About 12, you'll parents will take me back won't they?" She asks me.

"Yep I'm sure they will, I will come with you too of course" I tell her.

"Well I can take you, me and Leah will probably meet up anyway I assume so it would be much easier for us to take you?" Connor offers sweetly.

"Okay great, thank you Connor" Alexia thanks him.

"Aww Con, you're too sweet" I say kissing his cheek.

...

Soon Connor's car pulled up outside my house and we all climbed out.

"I've got to film tonight so I better get home, I will pick you up tomorrow at 10 yeah?" Connor says to us.

"Sounds great, thanks again Connor" Alexia says and walks into my house leaving me and Connor to say goodbye.

"Thanks Con, it's really sweet of you to offer to take her" I tell him.

"No problem, I may be just using it as an excuse to see you" He says and winks.

"Cheeky" I say sticking my tongue at him. He reaches his arms around my waist and pulls me to him.

"You love it really" he says and kisses my forehead.

"Sure sure, now get out of here you" I say and he kisses my lips deeply for several seconds before pulling away and getting back into his car, waving goodbye as he drives off.

...

I wake up early the next morning, knowing that Alexia is leaving today and Connor will be here to take her to the airport at 10.

I get dressed quickly, just putting on comfy jeans and a plain white strapless top. I then go over to Alexia's room as I did the day before, waking her up.

She gets ready quickly and we go downstairs to get breakfast. "So, I'm guessing you're trip to LA was a little different to what you expected" I say as we sit at the kitchen table to eat our cereal.

"Hmm..yeah, wasn't really expecting to meet my all time favourite YouTuber, find out he's dating my best friend and then spend the whole weekend hanging out with him but I'm so glad I did" She says laughing at how ridiculous her weekend has been for her.

"I can't believe you're leaving already, it feels like you only just got here" I say, clearing our bowls away.

"I know right it totally sucks, but I'm coming back in a month so you'll see me then" she reassures me.

"Yeah I suppose, anyway, are you all packed" I ask.

"Yep, I'm all set"

"Good good, well I think Con will be here any minute so let's go bring all you're bags downstairs" I say. We each bring two bags down stairs and my dad helps us bring down the last one.

At exactly 10am, there is a knock on the door. I open it to see Connor standing there looking handsome as ever. "You're taxi has arrived Madame" he jokes and I laugh pecking his lips quickly so there's no chance of my parents catching us kissing on their doorstep as I sense that would give it away that we're dating.

"Morning Alexia, let me help you with those" Connor says, taking the bags from her and carrying them to his car. I watch the way his muscles strain under the weight of the bags and it's so hot. I feel Alexia nudging me out of my daydreams.

"Stop drooling over your boyfriend missy, we've gotta get going or I'm gonna miss my flight" She says and runs back into the house to quickly thank my parents for letting her stay and says her goodbyes before hurrying off to the car.

...

After about an hour of driving we get to LAX airport and I get out of the car to go find a trolley to carry all of Alexia's bags.

Once I've found one I bring it back to the car and we all help load it up and then Connor pushes it into the airport, whilst me and Alexia go to find her flight information on the departures board.

"There it is, London Heathrow, 11:12, we have ten minutes, I'm all checked in as I did it online so let's go make our way to the boarding area" Alexia says.

"Okay then" I reply and Connor follows behind us with the trolley to boarding.

We take a seat in a waiting room type area and talk.

"The 11:12 flight to London's Heathrow is now boarding"

The voice recording announces and Alexia stands up. "Well goodbye Connor, it was so, so great to finally meet you, even if the circumstances were not quite what I had dreamed of" she says and I'm grateful for her words because although I know she's very jealous of my relationship with Connor she is still so happy for me and supporting of it which means so much to me.

They hug goodbye and then she turns to me. "Im going to miss you so much Leah but I'm seeing you in a month so it will be alright" she says and hugs me tightly. "Skype me everyday and don't let this one take you away from me" she warns, glaring at Connor but softening her words with a smile. He laughs and I smile back.

"Bye guys" she says to us both and walks through the boarding gate and out of sight.

"Come on then, let's get you back home" Connor says, wrapping his arm around my waist as we walk back to the car.