Chapter 24 - The Franta family

The next day I wake up early. I roll over and see I have a text from Connor.

Con: "Hey baby. I wondered if you wanted to spend the weekend with me and my family in Minnesota? Xxx"

An instant smile spreads across my face as I read and re-read his words. I can't believe he wants me to meet his family. That's a big deal. It clearly means he thinks we're at that level now. My heart warms at the thought and happily type out a message back.

Me: "Omg yes I would love to Con. When shall I be ready to leave? Xxx"

He replies very quickly.

Con: "I will pick you up at 12 Xxx"

I look at the time at the top of my screen. It says its 10:30 so I climb out of bed and pull my suitcase out of the wardrobe. I fill it with a pair of jeans, some leggings, a white sleeveless top and a plain black crop top and cream cardigan. I then change into a pale blue playsuit and put my hair in a messy bun. I haul my suitcase out my bedroom and down the stairs, nearly colliding with my mum at the bottom of the stairs. "Woah, darling! Why the suitcase?" My mum asks.

"Connor's invited me to stay at his parents house for the weekend, thats okay right?" I ask.

"Of course it is, its nice to see he is serious about you" My mum replies smiling and walking into the kitchen. I follow her and grab some breakfast, then going to find my dad to say goodbye and before long Connor is at my door ready to drive me to Minnesota.

...

"So whats your family like?" I ask Connor about 2 hours into the journey. I've seen them in videos but you can never be sure what they're actually like in person.

"Well, they're very funny. Me and my brothers and sister get on so well. We're always making jokes and stuff. I think you'll like them. They'll definitely love you" Connor exclaims.

"I'm nervous" I whine, looking out the window and tapping my palm gently on knee.

Connor places his hand on top of mine and rubs it gently with his thumb, soothing me. I turn and smile at him. "I love you so much, you know that right?" Connor says.

"I love you too Con" I reply and squeeze his hand, looking back out at the passing city.

...

"We're here baby" Connor whispers as he shakes my shoulders. I didn't even realised I'd drifted off.

I help Connor carry the bags to the front door and he takes my hand as we wait for his family to answer it. "Connor" A beautiful young woman shrieks and hugs Connor tightly.

"Hey Nic, I've missed you" He says and pats her back. "Nic, this is Leah" Connor introduces as he pulls out of his hug with his sister.

"Hi I'm Nicola. It's so nice to meet you. Connor never stops talking about you to me over the phone" Nicola tells me and I smile, hugging her. "Come on, come in, it's freezing out here" She hurries and helps us carry the bags.

"Where is he? Where's my baby boy?" His mother chirps as we enter the kitchen.

"Hey mum" Connor greets and wraps his arms round his mother.

"You must be Leah" His mother asks.

"Yes, it's lovely to meet you Mrs Franta"

"Connor why didn't you tell me she's so beautiful" Mrs Franta compliments.

"Oi careful mum, she's mine" Connor jokes and we all laugh.

"I'm just cooking some dinner, Connor why don't you take Leah on a tour and introduce her to your brother. Dustin can't be here this weekend though, I hope that's okay" His mum says.

"Okay, come with me babe" Connor instructs and I follow him through the kitchen and up the stairs.

"This is my room, it's where we'll be staying" Connor informs me.

"Oh" I say looking down.

"Is something wrong?" Connor asks.

"I don't know, I just don't like the idea of your parents knowing we're at that stage yet" I explain.

"aww baby don't worry about that. My parents are cool with it" He assures and I nod meekly and take his hand as he leads me through the house.

"Brandon? Brandon come out, come out where ever you are" Connor calls his brother.

A door opens further down the corridor and a tall, brown haired boy steps out. He looks vaguely like Con but not really.

"Hey bro, nice to see you" Brandon says and hugs his brother.

"Hi B, this is my girlfriend Leah" Connor introduces.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I say and shake his hand.

"Hey, thanks for making this one happy" Brandon says, patting Connor's chest.

"Shut up Brandon" Connor says and laughs. Just as we all start to laugh, Connors mum calls us down for dinner.

The meal she cooks is delicious. A full roast chicken and all the trimmings. Once we've finished its quite late so I help clear away the plates as Connor catches up with his dad and brother. After everything's cleared away, Connor excuses us and we head up to his room for bed.

...

"I'm just going to get changed" I say and pick up my pyjamas and turn to leave the room.

"Wait! Get changed in here, please" Connor asks, timidly.

"Umm..okay" I say unsure and begin to undo my dress. "Could you help unzip my dress please Con" I ask and turn my back to him, lifting my hair to the side and waiting. I hear him climb off the bed where he was sitting in just his boxers and approach me.

His fingers slowly graze my back and I suck in a breath. He carefully grips the zipper and smoothly glides it down. He steps closer, our bodies pressed tightly against each other. "Connor" I moan as he attaches his lips to my neck from behind. Sucking harshly and then soothing over with his tongue. He keeps going, changing position on my neck until I begin to feel something in the pit of my stomach, building up slowly.

"Leah" He breaths, turning me to face him. "Have you thought about it?" He asks.

"Thought about what" I ask wapping my hand around his waist as he threads his fingers into my hair, gently massaging my scalp.

"What I said the other night: about being ready. Are you ready yet?" He confirms and goosebumps raise on my skin.

I take my time to think it over. Am I ready. I love Connor and what we did before made me feel more connected to him. But am I ready for sex. Sex is such a big step and to be perfectly honest I'm scared.

"I'm scared" I whisper shyly.

"Don't be. I'll look after you" he says softly in my ear.

"Okay, yes I'm ready" I say. I am ready. It's just my inhibitions holding me back but I trust Connor to calm me and stop instantly if I'm uncomfortable.

His eyes light up and he gulps, taking my hand, leading me to the bed. He climbs on the bed and lies on his back, pulling me onto him. I straddle his waist as he leans forward and kisses me passionately. As the kiss deepens Connor reaches for the hem of my dress and pulls it over my head. Then slowly pulls down my tights, rubbing his fingers over my entrance. As the air hits my legs I buck upwards creating friction causing Connor to moan out. "Oh god, you're soaking babe" Connor hisses, swiping the moisture and bringing it to his lips, sucking harshly. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen and the feeling in my stomach, shoots throughout my entire body, inflaming my skin.

"Con, do you have a...a" I stutter, getting embarrassed to say the word.

Connor reaches over to his bed side table and pulls out a small box. He dips his hand in and pulls out a small silver packet that somehow has the power to intimidate me further.

...