Chapter 21 - All is revealed ~ part 2

When I wake up the next morning I get out of bed quickly and put on a yellow dress with small red designs littering it. It's a warming colour and is very summery. Then I curl my hair and tie the front two strands behind my head.

Once I'm ready I get my phone out and start to type out a message to Alexia.

Me: 'ahhhh, telling the girls tonight about Con, really scared! Xx'

She replies quickly just as I knew she would.

Al: 'It'll be fine, they'll be supportive just like I was xx'

I laugh at her cockiness and reply.

Me: 'Hopefully but you know how jealous Ethel can be sometimes xx'

Al: 'True but once she sees how happy you are with him she'll be fine. I promise xx'

I smile at her response and put my phone back on my bedside table and head downstairs for some breakfast.

"Morning dad" I chirp as I enter the kitchen to see my dad sitting at his desk in the corner.

"Morning Leah" he returns my greeting. "Listen about Connor, I'm happy for you as I said yesterday, but just be careful, he may not be quite what you see on screen okay?" My dad warns.

"I know dad, but I've spent enough time with him in person to know what he's really like" I stand up for my boyfriend.

"Okay but you did originally start dating him because you knew who he was from YouTube so all I'm saying is make sure you are in love with Connor and not the Connor Franta you see on YouTube" My dad says. I nod and smile.

"Thanks dad, I'm sure I can handle it though" I reply and finish my breakfast before heading into the living room to start tidying up ready for the girls.

Once the living room is tidy I go round all the other rooms and tidy up there until eventually I'm done. I look at the clock and see I still have an hour until the girls get here so I decide to phone Connor.

He picks up quickly and I soon hear his deep voice blast through the phone.

"Hazel Grace..." He chirps, greeting me by quoting the time we watched the Fault In Our Stars the night he first said he loved me.

"Hey Con, are you all set for later?"

"Yep, it's going to be funny, I can't wait to see your friends' faces" he says.

"I'm so nervous though baby" I whine,

"Don't be, I'll be there and they're your friends, they'll be fine with it" he reassures.

"Yeah I suppose your right. Anyway how are you?" I ask and we continue chatting for another hour until I hear a knock at the door and we say our goodbyes.

I bounce to the door excitedly knowing my friends who I haven't seen for 3 months are behind it.

"Hey guys" I chirp.

"Leah!" They all about simultaneously and hug me.

"I missed you all so much" I say.

"We missed you too" Satyana says as Ethel and Matty hum in agreement.

"I've been so lonely here on my own" I lie, looking at Alexia who just smirks knowing I'm lying.

"Come on, come in, let me show you to my room" I say, helping my friends with their bags.

I lead them round the house for a quick tour and then into my room.

"This house is incredible, I am so jealous" Matty says to me as we all flop onto my bed.