First day of marriage.

Finally the day!

A big hall filled with people. Some eating, some drinking, some gossiping.

They are congratulating us on our wedding. And I am faking smile at everyone.

Hi! I'm y/n. I'm 24 years old. My mom  forced me to marry an unknown man 'Kim Taehyung' because my dad died one year ago and she wanted me to get married asap. She emotionally blackmailed me by saying, "Honey I want you to get married before I die." Why will she die? She's only 49.

He was standing beside me, looking very handsome like a prince. I had a crush on him, you can say that this is one of the reasons why I said yes for this marriage. But I still didn't like him for one thing, he didn't talked to me till now. Not a little. Is he dumb? He didn't even kiss me on the wedding ceremony.

I was staring at him without knowing.... My mom nudged me from beside. "What are you doing? Stand straight and look in front." She said. "Ah ha I know."

Is he happy or sad by this marriage?

Time skip~

I got out from the car and followed Taehyung. We entered his house. Pretty cool. Totally different from his personality.

"Let's go! I will show you our bedroom." Finally he spoke. Thank God, he is not dumb. But wait 'our' ? "Don't we have separate bedrooms??" I asked him. "I think we are married now, do husband and wife have separate rooms?" He said in a cold, nice tone and started walking. I followed him.

We entered a room. Quite big. "You can shower first." He said and pointed towards a door. I unpacked my luggage and went to take shower.

After a long tiring day, it was my best part. The warm bath took all the worries away and I felt fresh.

I went to the bedroom and started unpacking another things. As he went to take shower. After finishing I laid down on the bed and started scrolling through my phone.

"You should sleep it's pretty late." I flinched as I heard that voice. 'He already finished?'

I put my phone to charge. And slept with my back facing him. He slept beside me that made me shift to the side. I never slept with a man except my dad and my brother. I felt nervous.

As soon as I closed my eyes I drifted into sleep.

Next morning~

I woke up from the sound of the birds chirping. As I opened my eyes, my eyes widened. I saw that I was hugging his right arm. I took a glance of his face. Thank God he is not awake. I quickly freed his arm from my grip. And went to the kitchen to make  breakfast for him.

I made breakfast and was going to place it on the dining table, but then I saw a figure dressed in a formal office outfit, scrolling through his phone. He folded the sleeves that made him look more handsome.

I placed the dishes on the table and greeted him with a bright smile. "Good morning!!" He nodded in response.

He started eating and I was waiting for him to finish so he can give me a compliment for my food.

He finished his food. I was looking at him with hope in my eyes.

"Ok. I will leave now." He said with an expressionless face and left. I was just sitting there dumbfounded.

How can someone be so cold.

Hi readers! Hope you like it. Please don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode.💜