Icecream.

Author's P.O.V.

Time to make dinner. y/n went to the kitchen thinking should she make dinner or not because from past two - three days her dinner went to waste. "Ok today I will make only one serving, if Taehyung does not eats so I will eat and if he eats then I will eat some snacks. Perfect." She thought. First she went to see what Taehyung was doing. She peeped from the door. Same gesture as before, eyes on screen, fingers on keys and dim room.

She first made him some coffee and went upstairs to give. But suddenly she heard Taehyung shouting at someone. She entered the room and Taehyung was in a call. She didn't disturb him. Kept the cup on the table and rushed outside. "So scary."

Taehyung's work was almost complete but an employee called him and told him about his mistake. So, Taehyung was shouting on him. He got upset and now he have to handle it by his own. Anger was boiling inside him.

y/n made dinner and waited for Taehyung, but he didn't came. So, she went upstairs to give it to him. She had hobi with her, oh sorry hope with her that Taehyung is not angry anymore. She knocked the door. No answer. So, she decided to go in.

Taehyung's eyes were red. He massaged his forehead with his left hand and scribbled somethings on the paper with his right.

y/n courageously walked towards him. "Taehyung your dinner." She said as she kept the plate on the table. "No. I don't want to eat." He replied. Taehyung replied normally so y/n got some relief. "But it will get cold." She said. "y/n I said, I. don't. Want. To. Eat." He handed the plate back to her and kept some files on that place. "But-" She got cut off by a smash. Food and pieces of plate shattered on the floor. "CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?? I SAID I. DON'T. WANT. TO. EAT." Taehyung shouted and went out.

y/n was left there. She was trying not to cry but tears rolled down her pink cheeks. "It's ok y/n he is just stressed. Don't take it to your heart." She assured herself while picking up the pieces. She cleaned it all sobbing.

She drank a glass of water and sat on the stool, taking a deep breath, she thought that she should not disturb him anymore. So she decided to not go upstairs. She laid in the couch thinking and thinking and then into a deep sleep.

Taehyung was still awake doing his work. He was very sleepy but he didn't stop. When he finished his work, he was finally relieved. He switched off the lights and slept on the bed. He thought that y/n was sleeping in the other room so he decided to not disturb her.

At midnight, almost early early morning y/n woke up. This time, from the sound of her growling stomach. She was hungry. She got up and dragged herself to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator to get something. ...........
There was nothing to eat. Only some carrots and some sauces. Who would eat these at midnight??

She was going to close the refrigerator but then she remembered she bought ice-cream earlier for Taehyung and herself. She opened the freezer and took out the bucket of blueberry ice-cream. She sat on the stool and ate spoonfuls of it. It was tasty. She never thought blueberry would taste this good.

Hi!
🙂