Date.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we sat in the car. "It's a secret." He said. I looked out of the window as the cold breeze hit my face. After sometime we reached our destination. I got out from the car. "This place." I looked at my favourite barbeque shop. They made the best dip sauce. "It's your favourite spot. Right?" Taehyung asked. "Yes. How do you know?" I got excited as the smell of cooked meat came from inside.

Author's P.O.V.

"Let's go inside. I know you are hungry." Taehyung said as he held her hand and walked. His little interactions made y/n blush. They walked inside and sat on the table. They ordered some meat and side dishes.

The chopsticks grabbed the meat and placed it on the grill. The meat started cooking. After sometime the sizzling sound can be heard. They flipped it over. So it can be cooked perfectly. In a while it was ready to eat. They picked it up from the grill and wait! How can we forget their sauce. The meat was dipped in it.

They both took a bite of it

They both took a bite of it. HEAVEN. "It's delicious. We should come here often." Taehyung said as he enjoyed his first bite. "Yes. This place is great. I can eat piles of meat here." y/n made a wrap for her. "No. I don't want you to get sick by eating a lot." Taehyung said while he stretched his hand to feed y/n. She took it and gave her wrap to him.

They ate and talked. y/n was now comfortable with Taehyung. They chatted about their childhood their friends and about their favourites. y/n thought that now everything was perfect. But, who knows? what was waiting for them.

They enjoyed their food and paid for it. "I'm full. It was so tasty." y/n said as they exited the shop. "Shall we go there for a walk." Taehyung pointed at river side. It was near the shop, so they crossed the road and went there.

y/n's P.O.V.

We were walking there hand in hand admiring the view. Taehyung gently rubbed my hand with his thumb. My hands were looking tiny in front of his manly hands. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked as he leaned on the railing. Moon light made him look more adorable. "It is." I answered and stood beside him.

The water looked like someone hid their diamonds underneath. Like someone decorated it with silver dust.

It reminded me of my dad. We used to have picnics at the riverside. We would sail paper boats in it with some flowers. We collected stones and shells. Those days were just great.

I got out from my thoughts when I felt two hand wrapped around my waist. "What happened? Is something bothering you?" He spoke as his hot breath touched my neck which gave me shiver down my spines. "I was just thinking something." I said. "What were you thinking? Hmm?" He asked. "I was thinking that we should go home it's pretty late." I turned around and pinched his cheeks.

I looked across his shoulders. There. There was an ice-cream truck. "Taehyung let's go. I want to eat ice-cream. Please." I pleaded. "No. You will get cold." He said putting up a poker face. "Taehyung please. Please. Taehyung. Please." I pleaded once again. "No." He simply declined. "Please. Taehyung-aahh." This time I whined and stomped my feet.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

She called me 'Taehyung-aah'. She was looking cute. She attacked me with a pout and doe eyes. I really melted at this point.

(Stream butter!)

"Ok let's go." I said. She gave me a big smile and dragged me to the ice-cream truck. "What would you like??" She asked as soon as we reached there. I thought for sometime and said, "I want a blueberry ice-cream." "And I want butter scotch and chocolate." She ordered her two scoops. I took out my wallet to pay. But y/n snatched it from me and put it back in my pocket. "You paid for the dinner, I will pay for it." She smiled and searched for her wallet. "Oh!! I think I left it in the car."

"It's ok. I will pay." I said. "No. No. Wait here. I will be right back." She said and went towards the crossing. Like a child, first she looked right then left and started walking. But then a bike came from the another lane and.......

Hi readers! How are you all doing. Sorry I'm a little late. Stay safe and eat meat. Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode 💜