She almost died.

y/n's P.O.V.

As I was crossing the road I felt strong light on my left side. I looked at my side. The vehicle was coming in a full speed. I was worried. My heart beat started increasing. I couldn't think at that time. I tightly closed my eyes accepting the truth, ready to die.

Suddenly I felt tight grip around me. And then a loud THUD!! And I got hit in the head with something. I saw Taehyung running towards me. Taehyung and an another person helped me to get up. Taehyung hugged me tight and gently rubbed my head where I was hurt. I rested my chin on his shoulders while feeling a little pain. I saw the person going away who saved me. I couldn't see her face. "Hey wait." I shouted. I knew she heard it, but didn't came back. I walked in her way but she vanished somewhere.

Author's P.O.V.

Taehyung was really worried. He was terrified. What happened in front of his eyes made him scared. His eyes became watery. His love almost had an accident. "Are you o-okay??" He asked with his broken voice. y/n moved her gaze to him. She was shocked watching his husband in tears. "Taehyung? Are you crying?" She asked worried, cupping his face. "No I'm not." He realised that he had tears and wiped it quickly. She hugged him.

"Are you hurt? Are you bleeding?" Taehyung scanned the back of her head. "I'm just having a little pain. Nothing else." y/n replied and broke the hug. "Let's go to the hospital." Taehyung pulled y/n towards the car. "No. No. Taehyung. No need. I will just have pain killers and it will be fine. No need to go to the hospital." y/n assured him.

"But-" Taehyung was cut off by y/n. "Taehyung I'm really fine. No more arguments now!!" y/n said as she sat on the passenger seat.

Taehyung gave a sigh. He sat on the car and started driving. He was thinking about what just happened. He still had the bursting out feeling inside him. But he gulped it down every time. He looked at y/n who was also lost in thoughts.

y/n's P.O.V.

I was really freaked out about what happened to me. Those moments were stuck in my mind as if it is a video clip playing in repeat. If that girl didn't helped me I would have gone to the heaven. (Or hell.) Who was that girl? Why did she helped me? Why did she ignored me? I should have at least thanked her. She saved me.

I was really shocked when I saw tears in Taehyung's eyes. Was he really crying?

We reached home. I went to the bedroom and Taehyung went somewhere. I decided to bath. So I took my comfy clothes and towel. As I was heading to the bathroom Taehyung called me. "y/n wait!" He came near me with a strip of tablets. "Here. Take it before you go." He said and struggled with them. In a while he succeeded taking out a tablet for me. And gave me a glass of water with it. I gulped it down. "Thank you Taehyung." I hugged him while he patted my back.

I went to the bathroom. I entered the bathtub which was filled with warm water. I had a little sting at my head where I was hurt but after sometime it was better. The pain killer was really working and the warm water comforted my body.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I changed my clothes and rested on the bed. Thoughts were not leaving my head. If that girl never saved her y/n would have died....

I didn't realize but a tear left my eyes. I remembered my past. How I lost my mom and daisy. I sat on the bed and started crying. My past was not easy. Now I didn't wanted to lose y/n. She nearly had a big accident today. The more I thought about it, the more it hurt.

y/n's P.O.V.

It felt nice after taking a long bath. And I was sleepy. As I exited the bathroom I saw Taehyung crying. He was really crying. I ran towards him and cupped his face. "What happened Taehyung? Why are you crying." I asked while wiping his tears.

I was really really shocked.
The man every one fears,
Was now in tears.
(It's a good rhyme.)

He didn't answered and hugged me. He started crying harder as he burried his face on my neck. I patted his back and let him cry. "Taehyung what happened?" I asked once again, hoping him to reply. "y/n.." he said in his soft but cracked voice. It made my heart ache. Why was he crying like this. "You.. al-almost died today." He said in between his hiccups and cried once again.

As he said that I remembered something.

Hi readers! I'm really really sorry. I know I am not updating thoroughly. Your authornim is lazy nowadays. But be safe and get ready for the comeback. Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next episode.