Come to my house.

After eating she slept in the kitchen, sitting on the stool and resting her head on the kitchen slab.

Next morning~

Taehyung woke up and walked downstairs. He checked in the bedroom but y/n was not there, he thought she was awake making breakfast. He entered the kitchen and found her sleeping there with a family bucket of ice-cream, all clean. 'She ate this whole thing by herself?' he thought. As he touched her hand to wake her up, he got a burning sensation. He kept his palm on her forehead and shoot. It was hot. y/n caught fever.

He got terrified. He picked her up in his arms and took her to the bedroom. He immediately called a doctor.

After sometime the doctor came and checked her. "Doctor. What happened to her?" Taehyung asked. "She got fever. As you told she ate ice-cream. It is not good for health to eat it at night. She might have a little cough and cold too. I have wrote the prescription, you can buy these medicines from the shop." Doctor said. "Yes." Taehyung took the prescription trying to read it, but all he saw was tall and small ''w's''. "I will leave now. Take care of her." Doctor said and left.

Taehyung remembered the last night. He regretted making her cry. A tear left his eye. He thought she ate ice-cream because she wanted to take revenge by hurting him.

y/n moved a little. Taehyung wiped his tears and read the prescription again. He wanted to go buy medicine but didn't wanted to leave y/n alone. At that moment Jungkook called on y/n's phone. Taehyung picked it up.

On call~
Tae: Jungkook come to my house.
Kookie: Why? Where is y/n?

He hunged up.

Hi readers! Hope you all are doing well. I got fever😥. Is it the fruit of my deed?