I'm sorry.

Oh no!! What should I do now. I walked towards the dining table. All seats were reserved, except one, for me, beside Taehyung. He never showed up but I knew he was boiling with anger inside.

Our eyes met.

"Oh, Hi!! Taehyung!! You?? Here??" I asked while smiling awkwardly, trying to sound normal. "I just invited him on dinner. We wanted to give you surprise. How is it??" My mom said while smirking and raising an eyebrow at me. "Ahh. I see." I said and sat down.

Everyone started eating and talking. My stomach was having an uneven feeling. I was afraid what if Taehyung starts talking about earlier.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Taehyung nudged me from beside and motioned me to eat. He looked normal, like nothing happened. But I know he is going to curse me on our way back home.

Skip~

"Ok Mom, We will go home now, it's pretty late. Thank you for dinner." Taehyung said while bowing. "Oh it's ok. Get home safe and visit us often." My mom said and Taehyung smiled at her. "Let's go y/n." He said, grabbed my hand gently and dragged me to the car. He opened the door for me to sit.

I waved at my family and the car started moving. My heart started beating faster. I was guessing 'what will happen next.'

I took a glance of Taehyung's face and shoot....... He was looking at me. Oh fuck.. What to do now. After some time, I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"y/n??" Oh no. He spoke. I didn't reply. "I know you are not asleep. Now sit straight." He said and I had to do so. "Are you angry at me?" He asked. "No. I'm not." I gathered up my confidence and spoke. "Really?? So why did you left the house??" He asked. "I didn't. I just came to meet my family." I said while trying to sound pissed. "Oh! So why did you left your phone?" He asked. "Just like that." I said. "Do you love me?" He asked. "I don't know." I said looking out of the window. "So why are your cheeks red?" He asked. "They are not." I said while tapping my cheeks. "Stop it y/n I know you love me." He said while handing my phone back to me. I didn't reply. I felt that He looked at me and smiled. The rest of the ride was silent.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

We reached home. y/n just went inside and rushed to the bathroom. I think she was in a hurry. I changed and sat on the bed scrolling through some stuffs on my phone.

After some time she came out. She laid on the bed and her back faced me. "y/n??" I said. She hummed in response. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's ok Taehyung. It's not your fault. I forgot that my life is changed now and have to do adjustments. Let's just forget the past and sleep." "And I am not mad at you" She said.

I was amazed that she finished the thing in just a simple flow.

I laid down on the bed and spooned her. "Good night y/n" I said and we slept.

Hi readers! Hope you all are safe. Ig you liked it dont forget to vote. Stay tuned for the next episode 💜